Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have lived my 'golden years' in hell

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I'm 29. My supposed 'Golden years' have been spent feeling like shit, abused and then in isolation. If this were my Golden years then I can't imagine what the rest of it is going to be like :feelskek:

Anyway, what a joke this life is. I got unlucky and rolled garbage genes so now I must suffer I guess, cool world we have here.

Anyway, what a joke this life is. I got unlucky and rolled garbage genes so now I must suffer I guess, cool world we have here.

Life is a gift
the gift
91GCsWQOv0L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

When I joined this site I knew that unlike most fakers here I will be here a long time. I wish I could get out of here, but I'm stuck watching life through a rusty window in a room with no doors.

I'm in the same boat. Missing out on your teens and 20s is so brutal. My youth is basically gone and I have nothing to show for it. Even if I ascended tomorrow, the trauma and anguish would haunt me forever. And I will never be able to make up for those missed life experiences.

I'm in the same boat. Missing out on your teens and 20s is so brutal. My youth is basically gone and I have nothing to show for it. Even if I ascended tomorrow, the trauma and anguish would haunt me forever. And I will never be able to make up for those missed life experiences.
True, I don't even know what I live for, there's literally nothing going forward but wageslaving for no end. Then you get old and that basically was your life. And you didn't even notice.