Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have literally 0 friends in real life

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
Like it’s impossible for me to make friends even on the internet as well, I’m pretty nice also I don’t know why no one would what to be my friend. :cryfeels:

Same.

If you are a gamercel maybe we can add each other on steam and play online together if you want.

Normie friends are useless

Welcome to being genetically unfit.

Like it’s impossible for me to make friends even on the internet as well, I’m pretty nice also I don’t know why no one would what to be my friend. :cryfeels:
Yeah same I can be your friend tho

Same, but it doesn’t bother me as much as it used to. I get tired quickly from hanging out with people

There are no friends because people are not friendly, they are evil. 95% of people are evil pedophiles and kiddy plungers. :feelssus: