Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have learnt to respect life thanks to the blackpill

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Last week, I killed a spider that was in my bathroom. Normally it would just be a regular kill and then I'd be done with it but this one really got me thinking of why I actually killed it. What danger did it actually serve to me? Why was it in my bathroom of all places? I know the species of the spider I just killed, it was non-venomous and mainly kept to itself and the biggest reasons I could think of the spider being in my bathroom was to escape some birds or to hunt some mosquitoes that were around my house.

Then it dawned on me that the biggest reason I killed that spider was because it looked creepy, it looked dangerous. I sprayed bug spray on the spider and it didn't attack me but instead chose to run away and I still sprayed it anyways. It had no quarrel with me and it could have even been used to keep mosquitoes and other insects from entering my bathroom and yet I still killed it because it didn't look pleasing to my eyes.

It's funny how a large portion of the human psyche is dependent on what we see first then what we know, I'm pretty sure I was operating on the same mental capacity that a foid would operate on when encountering a truecel: "he has a creepy face therefore he wants to rape me".
This basic level of human comprehension is disgusting and dismissive of the individual regardless of whether they could benefit you.
It's funny how a philosophy that tells you how looks dictate everything helps you to see the good in things by not basing it on it's looks.

I wrote this post because I found a little jumping spider by the corner of my room today and I've decided to let it stick around. It's pretty much a win-win for the both of us: the spider gets to have a safe shelter to operate in while I don't have to worry about moths and ants during my sleep.

Also: JFL! I've become so desperate for female attention that I let a 2/10 arthropod stay in my house! I'm about to get cucked when spider-stacy gives birth to her hundreds of spiderlings from spider-chad in my room this spring! OOOVVVEEERRR!

Spiders are cool, I just pick them up and let them outside when I see them tbh.

Foids hate spiders so we should befriend spiders instead of killing them.

There is an entire region in our brain that is reserved resource used to react to faces, tells you how much humans are reliant on lookism. Ugliness is a sin, get money to surgerymaxx or simply rope/LDAR

This. A two spiders living in my bath like 2 months, but I'm not let them out because it's cold outside. I always loved insects, except of roaches and some dangerous species. But yeah, a lot of people hate insects because they are ugly or looks dangerous and xeno-like.

I always respected to animals even before blackpill tbh

It's difficult with arachnophobia.

Interesting...

I refuse to use the bathroom if I find a spider.

I do the same, but I often let them untouched, If the climate is warm I catch them, then I throw them outside. There are useful to catch other unwanted insects. It's a curse according to superstitious people to kill spiders.

Last week, I killed a spider that was in my bathroom. Normally it would just be a regular kill and then I'd be done with it but this one really got me thinking of why I actually killed it. What danger did it actually serve to me? Why was it in my bathroom of all places? I know the species of the spider I just killed, it was non-venomous and mainly kept to itself and the biggest reasons I could think of the spider being in my bathroom was to escape some birds or to hunt some mosquitoes that were around my house.

Then it dawned on me that the biggest reason I killed that spider was because it looked creepy, it looked dangerous. I sprayed bug spray on the spider and it didn't attack me but instead chose to run away and I still sprayed it anyways. It had no quarrel with me and it could have even been used to keep mosquitoes and other insects from entering my bathroom and yet I still killed it because it didn't look pleasing to my eyes.

It's funny how a large portion of the human psyche is dependent on what we see first then what we know, I'm pretty sure I was operating on the same mental capacity that a foid would operate on when encountering a truecel: "he has a creepy face therefore he wants to rape me".
This basic level of human comprehension is disgusting and dismissive of the individual regardless of whether they could benefit you.
It's funny how a philosophy that tells you how looks dictate everything helps you to see the good in things by not basing it on it's looks.

I wrote this post because I found a little jumping spider by the corner of my room today and I've decided to let it stick around. It's pretty much a win-win for the both of us: the spider gets to have a safe shelter to operate in while I don't have to worry about moths and ants during my sleep.

Also: JFL! I've become so desperate for female attention that I let a 2/10 arthropod stay in my house! I'm about to get cucked when spider-stacy gives birth to her hundreds of spiderlings from spider-chad in my room this spring! OOOVVVEEERRR!
I respect insects more than I do my fellow man actually. I felt bad when I smashed a moth. I felt nothing when someone I knew died of an overdose.

It's seeking acceptance in it all.

There is an entire region in our brain that is reserved resource used to react to faces, tells you how much humans are reliant on lookism. Ugliness is a sin, get money to surgerymaxx or simply rope/LDAR
ShySharpAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Ya fucking criminal, tbh I never kill insects without legitimate reason, not even worms

Fuck bro I never thought of that I'll stick to killing bees so this world can suffer a lack of produce

My waifu is a spider.

I don't kill any spiders according to my religious beliefs there is no greater sin than to murder a living things whether it moves or not , whether it's big or small.