Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have interacted with a single person and I deeply regret it

CopeorDie

CopeorDie

Recruit
★★
Some of my teeth are bad, so I paid for a dentist and he didn't put gloves on when he was doing it and he sprayed some shit on my shirt. I paid money and he didn't have the decency to treat me as his other patients.

He treated you as lesser because you’re GrAY.

Sub4 face is death sentence

Some of my teeth are bad, so I paid for a dentist and he didn't put gloves on when he was doing it and he sprayed some shit on my shirt. I paid money and he didn't have the decency to treat me as his other patients.
Truecel trait i relate to during some occasions. I get such treatment especially from batbers - they will make small talk with the customer and treat him well, while i would get treated like a less of a human being and a dog.

Truecel trait i relate to during some occasions. I get such treatment especially from batbers - they will make small talk with the customer and treat him well, while i would get treated like a less of a human being and a dog.
Did they fuck up your hair too?

Did they fuck up your hair too?
One of them actually did back in December last year, yeah. I won't get into detail how i felt afterwards, but it was a very depressing experience.

Brutal and relatable...

When you're an unattractive man, even people you give your money to with a smile treat you like shit. This world is truly Hell.

Had this experience with a doctor recently too, rude and short with me for absolutely no reason, even though I was being nice to him