Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "I have high IQ" is a cope

Overdosed

Overdosed

"Grass" said she has a BF
★★
Obsessing over their own intelligence, especially when it comes to dating, is a one of the biggest coping mechanisms. Even normalfag chadlites fall into the trap that women should be dripping over their cognitive abilities, while all of us fail to complicate our expectation of smartness from girls we want. Whenever we think of the positive aspect of IQ and mate selection is always as understanding (good listening, agreeableness, empathy, charismatic, etc.) and non of us really give a shit whether or not our oneitises gets a 100% on a math quiz or has a PhD. Few guys think they want smart women, when really they want is reliable companionship, which is not the equivalent!
The situation is similar to women-they want :chad: regardless of how high the average IQ point they possess.
For men, the results show that being unattractive decreases the likelihood of finding a partner, of finding a partner with a university degree, and of finding a partner with a higher educational level.
https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/cis/reis/2017/00000159/00000159/art00007
There is a negative correlation between (actual, opposed to perceived) brilliance and sexual success, even among women.

I suspect the reason why is due to IQcels being high inhib.
the correlation coefficients between IQ and willingness to take risks and patience are −0.60 and 0.46. The coefficient estimates of IQ are all statistically significant...
results suggest that countries with high IQ populations are more risk averse and more patient than countries with low IQ populations. The positive correlation between patience and IQ corroborates the empirical evidence based on micro data. High IQ populations tend to be more patient because intelligent people have longer time horizons.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0165176519300709

Sexhavers meanwhile are generally low inhib.
Men who show a willingness to take risks, have a high self-esteem, and a body that is physically imposing possess qualities that women may find desirable, but these qualities are also correlated with aggressive behavior...A broadly held preference among women for partners who embodythese qualities may result in physically aggressive men being favored for sex.Thus because of female biases in mate selection, it follows that any observed link between men’s sexual behavior and their involvement in violence may be explained not as a direct result of men competing, but rather as a by-product of women choosing men on the basis of qualities which happen to correlate with physical aggression.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07418825.2016.1216153

In all probability, it's likely most of us aren't different than the general population (terms of intelligence). Yes, we have deduced our observation and arrived to the darkest truth-the blackpill, this doesn't mean we're smarter than straight A students. Very few IQ NTs come to the conclusion of the blackpill on their own because most are often deeply woven with their prepositions (the :bluepill:). In fact, it may get worse as more cognitive one becomes.
The magnitude of the myside bias shows very little relation to intelligence. Avoiding myside bias is thus one rational thinking skill that is not assessed by intelligence tests or even indirectly indexed through its correlation with cognitive ability measure
https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0963721413480174
we found that none of these bias blind spots were attenuated by measures of cognitive sophistication such as cognitive ability or thinking dispositions related to bias. If anything, a larger bias blind spot was associated with higher cognitive ability.
https://content.apa.org/record/2012-14753-001

At the same time, we were/are exposed to the blackpill, forcing us to change our prepositions. This is why bluepillers can never understand inceldom. Menstrual pads and Chads never been in our shoes, most guys are deaf by societal lies, so we're simply beyond their comprehension.:feelsLSD:Making them inadequate to identify who we really are (not terrorists), much less address our problems (perpetual female rejection).

If you're still assuming that you're an unrecognized genius, while incapable solving your reproductive problem, then fundamentally your IQ points is biologically meaningless. You may rationalize your situation by thinking you don't care, hoping you'll won't ever have to face the fact you never had the option to care, but you'll be agreeing with the meaninglessness of your intelligence all the same.

TL;DR: Unless its has been proven useful concurrently, no gives a fuck about how smart someone is romantically, not even you. We're probably not as intelligent as many of us claim, but that don't make our conclusions/prepositions incorrect like the bluepill.

I have a high IQ, I am an Ivy League nigga with Cum Laude honors.:bigbrain:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nfVWiXY3WY

26815261 1745461762179614 1202226094047689378 n

Index

Last edited:
I have certified high IQ and I know very well how little it matters compared to other important stats. My cousin's IQ is far lower than mine and he lifemogs me to the fucking moon and back.

I have a PhD diploma, I have money, I have companies.
And I'm blackpilled :blackpill:

High IQ foids refuse incels more than low IQ foids, a high IQ foid requires a better look than an average foid. And low IQ foids are not interested by your IQ at all.

The high IQ is a useless shit now. It can help you to date a high IQ 4/10 foid if your are successful, that's all.

I'm afraid that my testimony will break all dreams and hope you have. The blackpill is a reality ! :blackpill:
I have achieved everything that an incel can achieve to find a foid. The result is zero. :blackpill:

Last edited:
Take your pills:blackpill: now, you are having some delusion of grandeur.:feelsEhh:;)
300px This

At least high iq cels can afford surgeries once they STEMmax and get into FAANG or something and so have more of potential chance of ascending, so you guys can technically be proud of that. I have a verified iq of 81 (officially tested by MENSA UK last year) and i've been neeting for almost 2 years now because I never even got accepted into college because I can not even do simple basic maths properly, not to mention being a 5'7 and being of the worst race possible, you can definitely see life being more detrimental for low iq truecels like me.

Last edited:
it's a non-factor if you can't use of it to achieve [UWSL]material goods, such as becoming wealthy; however [/UWSL][UWSL]I'd argue most [/UWSL][UWSL]millionaires lucked out in many aspects of their lives aside of intelligence. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]those with spectacular intellectual capacity who managed to left behind scientific/artistic legacies weren't even really rich.[/UWSL]

I have certified high IQ and I know very well how little it matters compared to other important stats. My cousin's IQ is far lower than mine and he lifemogs me to the fucking moon and back.
Because you are socially inept and can't use your intelligence effectively in society: it is a bottleneck.
However, IQ + Social Skills + Looks make you the leader of the free world, like me nigga.:feelzez:

Many professions are service-oriented about convincing others to buy shit from you and not about your brainpower.

High IQ foids refuse incels more than low IQ foids, a high IQ foid requires a better look than an average foid. And low IQ foids are not interested by your IQ at all.

The high IQ is a useless shit now. It can help you to date a high IQ 4/10 foid if your are successful, that's all.

I'm afraid that my testimony will break all dreams and hope you have. The blackpill is a reality ! :blackpill:
I have achieved everything that an incel can achieve to find a foid. The result is zero. :blackpill:
brag

Take your pills:blackpill: now, you are having some delusion of grandeur.:feelsEhh:;)
I have no delusion of grandeur, I knew that it would finish as it finished. All my academic and business achievements are worthless, that's my testimony.

And another testimony : foids feel extremely unhappy in my presence because I represent the social success for them and I'm still a human garbage for them. They have real difficulties to deal with it.

Foids tell me that I'm a lier, that no "successful" man can finish as an incel. But they do not accept any date. I write "successful" because the money and any achievements are not a success any more, it is worthless if you are blackpilled. :blackpill:

Last edited:
I agree, IQ is cope

will read it.

https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/cis/reis/2017/00000159/00000159/art00007
There is a negative correlation between (actual, opposed to perceived) brilliance and sexual success, even among women.

I suspect the reason why is due to IQcels being high inhib.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0165176519300709

Sexhavers meanwhile are generally low inhib.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07418825.2016.1216153

[UWSL]it's because attractive people are in less number compared to their counterpart, and so is IQ, the rarity of attractiveness and brilliance combination increases. [/UWSL]

In all probability, it's likely most of us aren't different than the general population (terms of intelligence). Yes, we have deduced our observation and arrived to the darkest truth-the blackpill, this doesn't mean we're smarter than straight A students. Very few IQ NTs come to the conclusion of the blackpill on their own because most are often deeply woven with their prepositions (the :bluepill:). In fact, it may get worse as more cognitive one becomes.

Chads never been in our shoes, most guys are deaf by societal lies, so we're simply beyond their comprehension.:feelsLSD:

[UWSL]it's a combination of low-sentience plus not-in-position to realize the same, ergo not coming to the conclusions we have.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
High IQ is better than low IQ if we exclude foids and everything related to them. Simple as that, brutal and fully over for lowIQcels.

High IQ necessary if you want to earn a good amount of money without depending on inheritance or luck.

Just look at universities average IQ per major, for example, the average IQ to be a doctor is above 120. If you are fat below that, don’t even bother trying

I've had the same experience with my brother.

Everyone on this forum thinks they are high iq becuase we know knowledge of the blackpill I still think we are all retarded

IQ is a retarded concept to being with, but yeah I agree it's cope

dopamine = iq
It's more like Acetylcholine and AMPA.

I have a high IQ, I am an Ivy League nigga with Cum Laude honors.:bigbrain:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nfVWiXY3WY

View attachment 487565
View attachment 487567

And yet you're here as an incel.
Great, now use that intellectual capacity to obtain those stats and reproduce otherwise it's biologically useless.

You may want to invest in the production of sexbots and artificial wombs, if you're truly whom you claim to be. Not only would that you help require what you biologically need (fullfilling your greatest desire), you'll also receive excellent monetary returns.
At least high iq cels can afford surgeries once they STEMmax and get into FAANG or something and so have more of potential chance of ascending, so you guys can technically be proud of that. I have a verified iq of 81 (officially tested by MENSA UK last year) and i've been neeting for almost 2 years now because I never even got accepted into college because I can not even do simple basic maths properly, not to mention being a 5'7" and being of the worst race possible, you can definitely see life being more detrimental for low iq truecels like me.
My condolences.
You already know what to do to dispite having 81 IQ, so it's just a matter of money for paying for it. Your grammar seems competent enough, maybe you can ascend by participating in the field of humanities (history, philosophy, etc.) as a profession.
it's a non-factor if you can't use of it to achieve [UWSL]material goods, such as becoming wealthy; however [/UWSL][UWSL]I'd argue most [/UWSL][UWSL]millionaires lucked out in many aspects of their lives aside of intelligence. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]those with spectacular intellectual capacity who managed to left behind scientific/artistic legacies weren't even really rich.[/UWSL]
:bigbrain::feelsthink:
I agree, IQ is cope

Everyone on this forum thinks they are high iq becuase we know knowledge of the blackpill I still think we are all retarded
:feelsokman:

[UWSL]it's because attractive people are in less number compared to their counterpart, and so is IQ, the rarity of attractiveness and brilliance combination increases. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]it's a combination of low-sentience plus not-in-position to realize the same, ergo not coming to the conclusions we have.[/UWSL]
Not sure if I entirely agree. Attractiveness has inherent mating value, where IQ doesn't (it's value is determined by confirmed results in skills and resources). And this suggest it

For IQ NTs, their not-in-position shapes their perspective, which reinforces their presuppositions, maintaining them as low-sentience. Again, many of us may not have big brain energy, but that's not how we discovered the blackpill (experience and research), which is why bluepillers with high IQ will never come to understand it.

High IQ is better than low IQ if we exclude foids and everything related to them. Simple as that, brutal and fully over for lowIQcels.
High IQ necessary if you want to earn a good amount of money without depending on inheritance or luck.

Just look at universities average IQ per major, for example, the average IQ to be a doctor is above 120. If you are fat below that, don’t even bother trying
Still can't breed which is what we're designed to do. So high IQ for incels is ultimately biologically meaningless.
Didn't u litteraly admit 2 being a tallfag fakecel y aren't u perma banned :feelsUgh:
I lied being a fakecel.

I have an IQ 130 with a university thesis. I'm a successful businessman. This does not change anything, I'm blackpilled. :blackpill:
You do not want to believe that the blackpill exists. :feelshaha:
You do not want to feel really hopeless, you think that there is some future for you.
You are wrong, the game is over for us. The look is everything. :blackpill:
Nothing can replace the look, you can just become trollcels. :cryfeels:
:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror::horror:

dopamine = iq
I think dopamine sharpens the brain and alleviates brain fog. Low dopamine normally results in brain fog and poor working memory. I do think your actual IQ remains, still.

The sweet spot for attracting women is below average but not retarded. High IQ= more high inhib, less thuggish animalesque behavior that is attractive to women (when looks are already taken into the equation of course).

I have to be at least above average IQ as it seems most people I talk to IRL are so fucking stupid.

One of the scariest things for me growing up, was realizing my authority figures I looked up to as a child were dumber than me.

True Chad could be dumb as bricks and would still get pussy, I've seen it numerous times in High School and you can see it in the real world as well (Scientists and the like don't make as much money as Chad models and Celebs)

I have a 112 IQ, it's not a cope imo

low inhib high iqels could take over the world

At least high iq cels can afford surgeries once they STEMmax and get into FAANG or something and so have more of potential chance of ascending, so you guys can technically be proud of that. I have a verified iq of 81 (officially tested by MENSA UK last year) and i've been neeting for almost 2 years now because I never even got accepted into college because I can not even do simple basic maths properly, not to mention being a 5'7 and being of the worst race possible, you can definitely see life being more detrimental for low iq truecels like me.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: same i cant stemmax