Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have had zero energy 24/7 for like a week now

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
I haven't even been playing video games or doing anything that requires actual engagement. I just jack off, listen to music and browse this site. I just get so relaxed in to it and the hours go by by like minutes. on one hand I'm just passing time until next semester and don't have any serious responsibilities right now but on the other hand I could be doing way more productive things and I'm probably frying my dopamine receptors. I might spend a week doing nofap/no music/no social media because those three things consume literally all of my time

im sorry you got no replies

do you have homework for next semester? u can study the topics in advance
I'm taking three AP classes but I already have a good understanding of the material in two of them. it's not that I have nothing to do it's just that I'm too distracted. it's so easy for me to just lay back and accidentally do nothing for 14 hours straight while occasionally checking this site and jacking off in between

I'm taking three AP classes but I already have a good understanding of the material in two of them. it's not that I have nothing to do it's just that I'm too distracted. it's so easy for me to just lay back and accidentally do nothing for 14 hours straight while occasionally checking this site and jacking off in between
oh i see quite relatable
just be productive for a short while to maintain attention rather than trying to focus for a lomg time

That's how I feel since I was 14. Can't get through the day without taking pseudoephedrine jfl

I've had that for me whole life and it hasn't improved. Don't even have the energy to rope. I don't want to do anything.

Months for me

I haven't even been playing video games or doing anything that requires actual engagement. I just jack off, listen to music and browse this site. I just get so relaxed in to it and the hours go by by like minutes. on one hand I'm just passing time until next semester and don't have any serious responsibilities right now but on the other hand I could be doing way more productive things and I'm probably frying my dopamine receptors. I might spend a week doing nofap/no music/no social media because those three things consume literally all of my time
I c

change diet
I maintain a pretty healthy diet. most of what I eat is stuff like bread, cheese, pork, chicken, apples, bananas, peanut butter, milk, eggs etc. and I have a healthy BMI of 21.

I was thinking though that it's possible I might have some weird vitamin deficiency. I'll have to look in to it tbh

Eat liver
Images   2020 04 24T232349533

I have the same problem excluding the jacking off part

Same but for years tbh i'm tired all the time

Same.

read a book man
I've been reading a little bit of Huey Long's autobiography lately, really interesting guy tbh. I got a physical copy a while ago and am only now bothering to read it in depth

I've been sleeping a lot lately (12-13 hrs) and i don't know how to stop.

I've been reading a little bit of Huey Long's autobiography lately, really interesting guy tbh. I got a physical copy a while ago and am only now bothering to read it in depth
good job man. reading is a really good cope ngl. i want to read outside in fresh air everyday

Consum some ZMA right before you about to sleep.

Are you infected with the chink virus?

Mogs me I have zero energy for years

brutal no reply pill