Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have had loads of normie friends my whole life ask me anything

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
Tittle speak for itself

Did they talk about sex a lot?

Is it true that they have tails and horns and make use of their peeepeee for things other then urinating ? I have even heard many of them don't even have a pepe but a narrow slitted whole. Is it true ?

is it because you are one yourself you fakecel fuck?

Did they ever have anything interesting to say or were they boring as fuck the whole bunch? Did they have foods hanging around? Did that help you learn anything about how to approach foids or are you as hapless as the rest of us? Did it help you become more socially competent or did it just drive you further into depression to see others have what you had not? We're they mediocre? Are you mediocre? Did your values differ from them and how have they reacted to that? Where did you find them?

Was it hard for you to relate to them and their issues/experiences? Like, when they talk about normie things, friendships, relationships, amitions, dreams and similar...

It is for me, whenever I'm with people and they talk about ambitions, relationships and such I barely have anything to say because... inceldom.

What do they talk about? I find it impossible to have normal conversations with normans about non-school related stuff.

What do they talk about? I find it impossible to have normal conversations with normans about non-school related stuff.
Any Normie's I've heard literally talk about femoids 90% of the time

Any Normie's I've heard literally talk about femoids 90% of the time
Fuck, whenever topic about girls/sex I feel fucking embarrassed and uncomfortable...

Fuck, whenever topic about girls/sex I feel fucking embarrassed and uncomfortable...
Same, I literally just walk away when they start talking about foids, often when I'd walk over to chat with friend's they would have been chatting about foids but would try change the topic when I show up to help me fit in as they knew I was hopeless with foids, then of course one of my best friends got a girlfriend and she turned him against me by telling bull shit lies about me

Same, I literally just walk away when they start talking about foids, often when I'd walk over to chat with friend's they would have been chatting about foids but would try change the topic when I show up to help me fit in as they knew I was hopeless with foids, then of course one of my best friends got a girlfriend and she turned him against me by telling bull shit lies about me

It's over... we ain't gonna make.

Is it true that they have tails and horns and make use of their peeepeee for things other then urinating ? I have even heard many of them don't even have a pepe but a narrow slitted whole. Is it true ?
Yeah bro
is it because you are one yourself you fakecel fuck?
Not really, just have decent social skills bro
Did they ever have anything interesting to say or were they boring as fuck the whole bunch? Did they have foods hanging around? Did that help you learn anything about how to approach foids or are you as hapless as the rest of us? Did it help you become more socially competent or did it just drive you further into depression to see others have what you had not? We're they mediocre? Are you mediocre? Did your values differ from them and how have they reacted to that? Where did you find them?
I am a bit eccentric so I came of as weird the first few times until I learnt how to blend in, they were very boring for the most part, conversions lacking any substance.
No they didn't have food hanging around, if anything they would just buy something generic when it's considered appropriate time to eat, as for foids they had their theories(mostly bluepilled) didn't help me the slightest but atleast my social skills greatly improved, and finally as for my values it's very different and I can sometimes come off as offensive to them, but I mostly keep it hush on those topics.
Was it hard for you to relate to them and their issues/experiences? Like, when they talk about normie things, friendships, relationships, amitions, dreams and similar...

It is for me, whenever I'm with people and they talk about ambitions, relationships and such I barely have anything to say because... inceldom.
I can adapt pretty quick therefore normalfag conversations don't bother me much, as for relationship topic, I just agree whatever the next guy say works Everytime
They foids gossip, talk about cute boy, fashion and social media.

The guys topic brackets are much wider but most frequent are foids, sports, politics and cars

Last edited: