Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have had FAMOUS & RICH relatives & it helps ZERO with life/women/etc.

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Obviously not saying who -- and they aren't Hollywood-tier famous -- but I have a few relatives who are notable -- have Wikipedias -- soy "certified" to appear in news, third-parties and meet Kikipedia's "guidelines for notability" which are insane to do unless you're almost household-name tier usually. IOW, they have articles, notability, credentials and TONS of wealth beyond what many would dream of. You know how -- in the news maybe or something -- you hear of some guy/woman who says they're like a 3rd cousin of Tom Cruise or something? Well, that's kinda like me -- I am one of those people who shares blood with famous and rich, yet is incel, ugly trash with practically NOTHING.

I even -- before blackpilled and when I was more "redpilled" -- would tell any girls who I managed to get in contact with about this. Guess what? None gave a shit. LOL. It made zero difference in attraction toward me in knowing I share blood with some rich and famous. "just come from elite genes, brah!" Well, I share genes with some who have made it very far due to luck or whatever you want to believe -- but the point is I have had celeb-esque extended family that -- in theory -- I could/could have associated with if for different circumstances.

Well, I have a relative who was a NATIONAL QUALIFIER in a PRO sport. I have another relative who WAS FEATURED IN A SOMEWHAT BIG HOLLYWOOD FILM. I am essentially not too far-off from a series of relatives and over $50,000,000.00 dollars (that of which I obviously cannot access in any legal way) that they had. Having had successful relatives DOES NOT help you unless they DIRECTLY GIVE TO YOU.

In other words I have had FAMOUS and RICH relatives -- even if not on an A or S-tier celebrity list -- but still many miles beyond what even a typical-tier wealthy person'd even hope to achieve. We're talking mansion, yachts, fancy cars, limos, etc. -- that kinda stuff. No, I've never personally MET these relatives but I know they would not have given me shit anyways most likely -- and there's no way I can score this money now since they aren't immediate family or such/live VERY far away from where I do.

Despite this close-association potential I remain broke, unattractive, sub 6 genetic & metabolic trash that has no future ahead of him, barely stringing on to what's left/what immediate family has to offer (which is nothing since they're all stupid, poor, pathetic people who have only accomplished mental damage upon others). So the lesson here is: success near you is useless; you need IMMEDIATE /money/connections/etc.

Last edited:
Ya a guy I was talking to his parents are wealthy. And it literally means zero to girls he was telling him, made zero or less than zero difference between when he didn't tell girls about his wealthy family.

On the other hand his parents bought him a $150,000 car.. and he posted it on social media and girls were messaging him.

Girls are 1,000% ZEN.. they only care what is real. Not about potential. Potential is an abstract thing and as men we live in the abstract world so we can see it.

On the other hand his parents bought him a $150,000 car.. and he posted it on social media and girls were messaging him.

Yeah, imagine that -- someone BUYING YOU a car worth almost a quarter million. Fuck cars -- I'd sell it and buy a new face (literally). :blackpill:

LOL I could give a fuck about cars, but I guess it's mostly a provisionary thing, i.e., super fancy car means association = status for girls. If they like a guy who they aren't sure of has any real "status" or wealth/money then obviously you can presume it's physical attraction/something else. I get the feeling that any girls who'd sleep with an incel with a fancy car would mostly only do it to access his resources/gain somehow from him AKA direct benefits sorta deal where physical attraction is put on the back burner temporarily -- or something of this sort, more or less, maybe.

This wouldn't be the only time some girls are not hesitant at all to prostitute their whore selves for something tangible in exchange -- except in this case some are willing to go much further due to the massive benefits of a huge load of wealth rather than just rent money from OnlyFans.

But alas, screw that -- it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things what some megawhores whore themselves out to as LOOKS are king.

Last edited:
I would trade being 6'1 for that easily :lul::lul::lul:

Of course women don't care about your relatives being rich and famous, just that you're rich and famous (so they extract your wealth for themselves.) Why would they care about you when they can go to the source? Even a bluepill retard living in lala land could tell you that shit.

Yeah, being a relative to someone who already has a high status isn't really seen as a benefit no matter which retard tells you it is. If you're not good looking or don't have money they won't care about your existence.

Yeah, imagine that -- someone BUYING YOU a car worth almost a quarter million. Fuck cars -- I'd sell it and buy a new face (literally). :blackpill:

LOL I could give a fuck about cars, but I guess it's mostly a provisionary thing, i.e., super fancy car means association = status for girls. If they like a guy who they aren't sure of has any real "status" or wealth/money then obviously you can presume it's physical attraction/something else.

Ya, say you told a girl you just inherited $2 million - wouldn't mean anything to her. Money is an abstraction. The car is real, she can see it, and she knows like you said status.

And she can go into the car and then take a selfie with a guy who has that car to mog other girls.

they only care what is real. Not about potential. Potential is an abstract thing and as men we live in the abstract world so we can see it.
The only potential they care about is if you've got some money lined up that they can leech off you by manipulating you into being a betabuxxing cuckee. Everything they care about is, as you said, what's real/physical and in the present.

And she can go into the car and then take a selfie with a guy who has that car to mog other girls.
And you said it correctly - she cares only about the car, but sadly the car isn't a part of a man's body.

The only potential they care about is if you've got some money lined up that they can leech off you by manipulating you into being a betabuxxing cuckee. Everything they care about is, as you said, what's real/physical and in the present.

And you said it correctly - she cares only about the car, but sadly the car isn't a part of a man's body.

Ya exactly.. the present and what is real.. her getting picked up in an expensive car, then being taken to an expensive restaurant and taking selfies to show her status.

Then this guy said you have to make them sleep with you before you take them out that day, or else they will always get out of it later.