Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have good personality

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Talked to a foid friend for 3 hours on call today a,made her laugh so much and she was so interested to speak but she is still chad only.I am not a cuck,she was the one who called me.As soon i finished talking,the whore is on WhatsApp chatting with someone else.Its fking over.FK this gay life,I'm not fking bragging,making friends with foids is bad,don't ever do it:whitepill:,also i'm sure she is asexual,i turn foids gay.She got big boobies and she told me she never wants to have boyfriends

Last edited:
Cucks like you compensate for chads unfunny personality :feelskek:

you spoke to a foid for 3 hours. that is giga cucked. the way i see it,there are really a small number of ocassions where being friends with foids is valid. one thing is knowing them and talking to them once every 3 months and one thing is being friends with them. one is normal if you are a normie or chad.the other is giga cucked.

Cucks like you compensate for chads unfunny personality

you spoke to a foid for 3 hours. that is giga cucked. the way i see it,there are really a small number of ocassions where being friends with foids is valid. one thing is knowing them and talking to them once every 3 months and one thing is being friends with them. one is normal if you are a normie or chad.the other is giga cucked.
I talked to her after 4 months,she told me she wanted to be friends with me and she is a attention seeking bitch so I just gave her attention,i may be a cuck but it felt good to talk to a foid after rotting alone in room for months

You are mostly trying to reassure yourself about this situation but you know very well what to call what you did

You were just an emotional tampon to her, nothing more.

You were just an emotional tampon to her, nothing more.
I know,it's either this or jerking off and rotting in room watching anime,which is better.The latter option makes me feel more shittier

Jestermaxxing never ever worked dude , when holes says they like "funny guys" they mean chads saying goofy words this is what they mean by funny guys :feelshaha:

I talked to her after 4 months,she told me she wanted to be friends with me and she is a attention seeking bitch so I just gave her attention,i may be a cuck but it felt good to talk to a foid after rotting alone in room for months
Good luck, I see a bright simping future ahead of you.

This is just sad, you talked to her for 3 hours meanwhile chad fucks her anus and vagina for 3 hours

Talked to a foid friend for 3 hours on call today a,made her laugh so much and she was so interested to speak but she is still chad only.I am not a cuck,she was the one who called me.As soon i finished talking,the whore is on WhatsApp chatting with someone else.Its fking over.FK this gay life,I'm not fking bragging,making friends with foids is bad,don't ever do it:whitepill:,also i'm sure she is asexual,i turn foids gay.She got big boobies and she told me she never wants to have boyfriends
Why do you even try???

Just find friends broo
Just tAlk to a foid for a fucking three hours BROOI