Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have genuinely never had a close relationship with a female in my life

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Even my own mother is an annoying bitch.

I have sisters, and I don’t hate them or anything but our relationship just isn’t there. It never was. I never talk to them nor do we have anything in common except that we share the same parents.

I can’t think of a single time in my life where I have had a deep connection with a member of the opposite sex.

Last edited:
I used to be close acquaintances with some foids up until Early Highschool, and had 1 or 2 relatively close female friends. It's nothing that different from male relationships.

Indeed. Neither have I.

Same for me. Giga ovER:blackpill::blackpill:

I used to be close acquaintances with some foids up until Early Highschool, and had 1 or 2 relatively close female friends. It's nothing that different from male relationships.
Female friendships don’t exist. To them you are just cockblocking them from Chad

Literally same. I don't even have a sister, and I haven't talked to my female cousins in over 6 years. Literally the only female I talk to on a regular basis is my mum lol. No wonder I have no idea what females of my generation are like. It was over for me before it even began.

Even if you did you still need eros (romantic and sexual) love.

I have never had a close relationship with anybody.

Same i cant bring myself to connect with those hol

Same but to be fair I've never REALLY connected with anyone ever.

Female friendships don’t exist. To them you are just cockblocking them from Chad

Yes. This must be why my half-cousin told me in 2017, "Well, we didn't want to see the two of you anyway."

I gladly exited the vehicle without speaking to them.

Glad I am an only child, having a foid around you 24/7 as a sibling would be pure ropefuel

Glad I am an only child, having a foid around you 24/7 as a sibling would be pure ropefuel
My youngest sister is a little bitch sometimes so yeah I agree:feelsjuice: she will do shit to piss me off then play the victim

Same. I tried to make female friends in college, but I couldn't care enough to keep interacting with them.
They are very boring to talk to. I ended up being a listencel, listening to their problems over and over again,
and getting nothing out of it.