Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have gained 38pounds (17kg) in 2020, How much did your weight increase in 2020?

How much did you gained in 2020?

• Total voters
waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
This year i have put on 38pounds (17kg).
I have maintained healthy body weight for all my life but this year i fucked it up.
I used to weigh 154pounds (70kg) and my current height is 5'8 1/2 (174cm), but now I weigh 192pounds (87kg).
Although I still look average size, my belly have gotten way bigger this year making my smv decrease from 4/10 to 2.5/10.
I really don't give a fuck about my health as i want death to be closer, but this is getting out of control and i need to cut some food coping for a while.

Like 2lbs but most of it is probably muscle because my lifts have gone up

i lost around 27 kilos.still fucked since i will surely get loose skin

Last edited:
a few pounds

obv lockdowns and quarantine isn't doing wonders for my health but i haven't turned into a lardball

I've lost muscle mass because of gym closures.

that is insane boyo, you lost more than i gained this year!
thanks man.i started dieting in late february if i am not mistaken so in fact i should have lost a bit more then 27 but it's fine.

Though it was just me. I'm about to fucking starve myself soon

I've managed to maintain my weight but I basicaly had to skip breakfast, and quit alcohol to do it.

Just a warning, if you stay at a certain weight for too long it becomes very difficult to drop back down to your former weight. Like your body develops a fatness memory.

It constantly dips up and down because of fast metabolism (fighting to stay above 75kg/165lbs morning).

I have visible abs year round.

Last edited:
I've lost weight ngl. I've lost at least 25lbs since the end of 2019. I haven't weighed myself in december at all but I have been eating even less than normal so I doubt I gained anymore since I last recorded my weight.

I've actually lost weight tbh, haven't been eating as much as I used to

im pissed off

FROM may to august I lost 15-20 lbs, than i fucked up and ate like shit until December now I’m back to square 1

I lost down to 193 during the lockdown but once the gyms opened back up I gained and now I'm 230 or so
750mg of test and almost 4000 calories a day will do that

Gained/Lost 0 pounds. My weight doesn’t change.

No change at all
Stıll 78 kg
Normal for my height and age.

went from a fatcel to an obesecel during this lockdown
gained about 30 pounds since the pandemic. i just don't go out anymore. i used to walk to work so that was about 40mins-1hr of walking daily. then you figure walking around the office. not eating like a pig in the office. it just all adds up. now i work from home and can eat in secrecy during zoom meetings and chug down sodas while i sit down in my big chair to work and send emails then when im done with work i just stay in my chair for another 8-10 hours until bed. god damn my life sucks right now

worst part is im just too fat. how do i know? i cant see my dick anymore. my stomach blocks it

My weight has stayed the same tbh

f
went from a fatcel to an obesecel during this lockdown
gained about 30 pounds since the pandemic. i just don't go out anymore. i used to walk to work so that was about 40mins-1hr of walking daily. then you figure walking around the office. not eating like a pig in the office. it just all adds up. now i work from home and can eat in secrecy during zoom meetings and chug down sodas while i sit down in my big chair to work and send emails then when im done with work i just stay in my chair for another 8-10 hours until bed. god damn my life sucks right now

worst part is im just too fat. how do i know? i cant see my dick anymore. my stomach blocks it
fucking brootal

lost 7lbs with 1 month of walking 10 miles a day, gain back 5lbs in 1 week bi eating chips, wash down with sodas and beer.

6'1 187.6 pounds.

i used to weigh less but i keep failing my diet loss. Not that it really matters at this point.

when i was at my lowest weight of 11 stone i was still invisible

I try but it feels like I'm putting in so much effort and not making any gains.
calisthenics can help you get muscles, I don't know why you are having problems

I haven't put on much but lost muscle and gained fat. Body looks gross now ngl

I only do variations of pull ups and pushups, finding it hard to make any gains.
try adding squats and sprinting. Calisthenics makes more of an importance of endurance as well as using more force.
HIIT can be really helpful.

try adding squats and sprinting. Calisthenics makes more of an importance of endurance as well as using more force.
HIIT can be really helpful.
Squats with no weight feel strange. Also it's not safe for an ethnic to sprint outdoors, foids will say I'm assaulting them.

Stayed the exact same

Squats with no weight feel strange. Also it's not safe for an ethnic to sprint outdoors, foids will say I'm assaulting them.
Who cares about some foids, do what you have to do and get those sprints done.

5-10 pounds. Some of it muscle though. Not much though, my genetics are shit

I've gained about 5 lbs due to creatine loading.

5-3 kgs. I probably lost some of it by now.

I lost down to 193 during the lockdown but once the gyms opened back up I gained and now I'm 230 or so
750mg of test and almost 4000 calories a day will do that
Thanks for the honest post. I get tired of hearing about people who gained or lost a bunch of mass because gyms were closed a short period of time. Usually "gym closed" must mean "went off gear" or people aren't being honest about how fat they are or where their lean mass came from. The human body gains and loses muscle mass fairly slowly during young adulthood (meaning you are past puberty gains and before age related muscle loss) as a natural lifter and if you eat maintenance calories w/ sufficient protein you can go a long time between workouts with negligible loss. Not to mention the fact that gyms aren't required for strength workouts. So, yeah test plus surplus calories and lifting/muscle memory = gains. But even then a lot of your gains aren't lean mass, either. My maintenance level is almost 4000 believe it or not. And I've pretty much been the same weight all year, been trying not to lose just from not even having time to eat enough.

Thanks for the honest post. I get tired of hearing about people who gained or lost a bunch of mass because gyms were closed a short period of time. Usually "gym closed" must mean "went off gear" or people aren't being honest about how fat they are or where their lean mass came from. The human body gains and loses muscle mass fairly slowly during young adulthood (meaning you are past puberty gains and before age related muscle loss) as a natural lifter and if you eat maintenance calories w/ sufficient protein you can go a long time between workouts with negligible loss. Not to mention the fact that gyms aren't required for strength workouts. So, yeah test plus surplus calories and lifting/muscle memory = gains. But even then a lot of your gains aren't lean mass, either. My maintenance level is almost 4000 believe it or not. And I've pretty much been the same weight all year, been trying not to lose just from not even having time to eat enough.
I was purposely cutting down, I figured it would be a good time to do it with everything locked down. I was 214 at the start of the cycle as I was going as hard as possible to try and make up for months of bodyweight bullshit.

no option for 0