Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have fully internalised the blackpill (DEEP)

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
I wake up every day, low sex drive, no energy, no nothing, i just feel grey, i just feel like i'm existing.

Same thing every single day, no motivation, lack of sleep, lack of everything.

I am probably depressed, but the depression leads to terrible sex drive so when i see a hot stacy, i feel nothing, i dont feel anything.

I drink to cope with my terrible height as a man but i will just wake up as short as i am.

I am also very anxious, ive lost strength and aggressiveness that i used to have when i was younger and i just feel like a blank page.

I know i wont be liked or even loved ever but that doesnt matter to me now, as i know why.

I feel like i would be angry if i didnt know the answer to why women rejected me, but i know now.

The bluepill gave me hope, but the effect of the blackpill is just too much, too much to the fact that it took a long time to understand, initially reject and finally accept.

Whenever i see mixed ethnic couples i feel disgust, the blackpill has made me extremely bitter.

Whenever i see a short guy with a smile on his face, i think to myself, he will learn soon enough.

Like they say, the only way you will know how it feels to be a manlet, is to be one, and from the bottom of my emotionless heart, its a life not worth living.

Well i guess this is it right, life down to the raw bone, the blackpill hurts and i assure you it hurts even more when you fully realise it.

But at the same time this is a big low in my life, i guess i have nothing to look forward to anymore, no nothing, just blank.

I guess its over, but i know its over so existing is all i can do for now.

Attachments

• man-drinking.jpg
    man-drinking.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 46
It's over. (Never began, tbh)

The real question is, can you debate it with normies and win easily?

If so then you have truly become a blackpill scientist.

They say that you have to love yourself first.

What they don't understand is when you fully comprehend the blackpill, you realize your station in the world and how shit your situation is. This is the ultimate form of understanding, I'd say that the blackpill is understanding yourself too much to a fault, it's when you realize that you aren't on the same path as everyone.

We can't go back and get back on it, some weren't even born on it due to their deformities and mental illness, this is why "it's over" is the final cry of inceldom

The real question is, can you debate it with normies and win easily?

If so then you have truly become a blackpill scientist.
I dont speak to normies for fun, i wouldnt want to spread blackpill knowledge anyway, i have no drive to do it anyway

By a plane ticket to the african jungle and marry a pygme. A promise you, will find a foid that want to marry you.

This is going to sound like a blue pill advice but, don’t care what anyone think. Im a malet as well (5’9) most girls here tower over me, but i try to ignore it. I Believe most people don’t really care about your height. If i meet you i wouldnt care. I would treat you as a human being.

I know how you feel, man. It's over for us. The only hope I have left is for a better afterlife, there is no real joy to be found in this one, jfl.
The blackpill, when you are an ugly manlet, runs deep in the veins. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

excellent post my tater tot brother