Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HAVE FUCKING ENOUGH!!!

satancel

satancel

Banned
-
all that suffering all bullying me because im fucking ugly wristcel all that laughing about me and for what? society wants us dead because we dont look good if society wants us dead and hates us so much WHY THE FUCK JUST DONT KILL US IN HUMANITARIAN WAY HUH?! why dont you just utilize us human trash you want us to suffer or what? why wont you just end our suffering? its fucking unbelievable FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE I HATE THEM ALL ALL THOSE FUCKERS ALL OF THEM SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME FUCKERS SCUMBAGS KURRRRWWWAAAAA

hey its ok, dont give up yet friend.

is that so funny for you to mock us and see us suffer huh? ANSWER FUCKING ME

No its not friend, it's gonna be ok just relax.

im literally just fucking crying right now i cant take it anymore

and all those fakecels here you are here to mock me arent you?

Be a nice, goody two-shoes and wage-slave your life away with a smile on your face, WITHOUT sex and validation. R-right, cucktears?

Be a nice, goody two-shoes and wage-slave your life away with a smile on your face, WITHOUT sex and validation. R-right, cucktears?
YES THATS RIGHT JUST SMILE JUST BE YASELF JUST TAKE SHOWER HAHA SEE INCELS?! ITS THAT SIMPLE YOURE JUST DIRTY MISOGYNISTS ITS THAT SIMPLE HA HA LOSERS!!!!11 L O S E R S

There have been societies that discarded subhumans at birth, just because they were subhumans like Sparta. At least, these societies didnt delude themselves about the inescapable fate of every extremely ugly male: loneliness, depression, suicide... I deserved to be killed, it was obvious since my birth that i was deformed (unusual bit head, pectus carinatum, inguinal hernia...)
Probably this is the only real and permanent solution to future inceldom btw. Once we incels are allowed to live, there is no way to end the suffering...

They do want us dead. Don't give in to them FGS

This is pretty much what all normies want us to do, be a good wageslave while dangling relationships in front of us and calling us entitled.