Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have found a way to stop desiring foids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Introducing Starvationmaxxing

All you have to do is starve yourself, which would make you think about food all the time, which is much more easily attainable than a woman. Also hunger is above need for sex on the human needs lists, so you'd literally forget about women altogether. You'll also get to experience what our ancestors experienced quite regularly.

And most importantly, it is going to be a very cheap lifestyle, even free if you also decide to hobomaxx.

Too bad I get a migraine if I don't eat regularly.

Just kill every femoid, then maybe you will stop desiring them

just be african theory

I do intermittent fasting. I fast every second day, from waking up until waking up. Not kidding, it genuinely makes me feel good.

What a fucking ridiculous cope, OP. Fine, go starve yourself for all I care.

Legit. You'll even live longer because of calorie restriction. Just make sure you get adequate minerals and vitamins.

But honestly, the best way to stop desiring women is seeing them from their own perspective, ie as men see men. You realize there is nothing inherently attractive or erotic in the bodies of women, it's just an illusion created by the filters of your masculine reptilian brain.

Drink soy milk, I drunk some (first time)and I could feel my testosterone drop to zero tbh. I just have to fight the soy urges within me.Taste like titty milk tho. I don’t know how those soyboys down that nasty stuff

Best bet, don’t masturbate for 2 weeks at least.

Listen up guys. I'm already basically rotting. Food and whatever the fuck I'm doing on my laptop are basically my only sources of entertainment/pleasure. Take that away and what am I left with? Staring at the ceiling?

Im already skinny i barely eat. Tfw low body fat but facial bones are melted too

JFL at fasting. You don't want to be a bloated skinnyfatcel.

you fooled me op, I thought the cure for oneitis would be here ngl. Guess I'm that desperate

I’ll lose all my gains then

new cel are diging hard

Status
Not open for further replies.