Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have forgotten my password and idk what to do

T

the kurdish loner1

Greycel
hello everyone this account is currently logged in on my pc but this account is made on an outlook kind of email and even when i try to do the forgot password method i dont get any mails back in my inbox what is the problem here?

JMydpyj

Contact Microsoft support for help

Contact Microsoft support for help
but i do get other platforms reset password mails I don't know if it has something to do with my Microsoft outlook Gmail

hello everyone this account is currently logged in on my pc but this account is made on an outlook kind of email and even when i try to do the forgot password method i dont get any mails back in my inbox what is the problem here?
check spam folder
another issue is that you probably misspelled your email address while making your account here
ask mods for help asap

Do you want me to send you a password reset?

I have all my passwords stored on a USB drive and I know that drive is not going to last forever but I'm too lazy to move them elsewhere (physical paper is probably the best).

check spam folder
another issue is that you probably misspelled your email address while making your account here
ask mods for help asap
omg i think you are actually right, my gmail starts with a capital F not small f and i have misspelled that, how can i contact the mods?

I have all my passwords stored on a USB drive and I know that drive is not going to last forever but I'm too lazy to move them elsewhere (physical paper is probably the best).
im too lazy to even save them on a USB tbh, it must be tiresome to get back them USB all the time you need it

are you a mod here? can we talk in dms to fix this.
I reset your password.

If you can’t get back in just make a new email and new account and explain who you were in your reason for join in message and I’ll let you back in and even change your account name back to this one if you like. :feelsokman:

You joined yesterday and barely have any posts. Just make a new account