Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have finally ascended (no troll)

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
I used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 26 year old KHHV curry programmercel. I met another curry foid off tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope. I was in a depressed dark place ever since high school but it was worth it in the end I guess. If you’d like to know more just respond in the thread and I’ll try to answer. Good luck my incel bros, :blackpill: for life.

Are you planning to hide this part of you from her forever?

Good for you that you made it out of purgatory! Time to head to the other side.

''To discuss romantic experiences, improve your appearance, or get a rating, please visit looksmax.org.''
Fuck outta here fakecel

Congratulations man, I'm happy to see you move to the other side.

Are you planning to hide this part of you from her forever?
I guess, maybe will bring it up later in life but don’t see how it’d help me by bringing it up now

''To discuss romantic experiences, improve your appearance, or get a rating, please visit looksmax.org.''
Fuck outta here fakecel
This. People who ascend should just fuck off and instead of announcing/bragging about it on here, do it on Looksmax or another forum.

And JBC proven again.

Fuck outta here fakecel
I think it's fair that he makes his one last post here.

If he ever gets dumped then looksmax is probably where he should go next.

Congratulations man, I'm happy to see you move to the other side.
Thanks brother, It means a lot. Wishing the best for you and others who are in my position

i'm glad to hear of an ascension, even if it's just random unpaid sex, that's what you should aspire to

I used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 26 year old KHHV curry programmercel. I met another curry foid off tinder who is my age

damn, so you're gonna have to cope with some 28-29 year old chick that's been sleeping with dudes since she was 13

brutal as fuck

Incels.is ban speedrun went wrong

I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging
Why? Because you will be banned anyway. And you are actually already banned, rare to see so quick response.

I just wonder where do you live? Not in India?

Congratulations.

I met another curry foid off tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended
Why "we"? Not only you ascended?

I used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 26 year old KHHV curry programmercel. I met another curry foid off tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope. I was in a depressed dark place ever since high school but it was worth it in the end I guess. If you’d like to know more just respond in the thread and I’ll try to answer. Good luck my incel bros, :blackpill: for life.
Good for you. :feelsokman:

damn, so you're gonna have to cope with some 28-29 year old chick that's been sleeping with dudes since she was 13
Month of dating and they're betabuxx age (around 30) so it's making sense.

Wow, someone who actually did something. Tbh I’m proud of you buddy boyo. The vast majority of people here unironically believe that every sub 6/sub 8 male is automatically incel, but when they find out a sub 6/sub 8 male is a sexhaver/has a gf they seethe and refuse to believe it. That kind of logic is what makes us look more retarded than normies already perceive us to be

Last edited:
good. i suppose there is hope for some

bcc(big curry cock) is legit

What are your stats? (Height, wealth, appearance, etc)
Might as well post a face pic since you'll be gone soon anyway.

This is exactly what everyone should do if they ascend. Let us know, so we get the full picture and not a biased one.

you were never incel

Brutal Mogging by another curry mutt
:feels::feels:
@pp183

At least someone has a happy ending :feelscomfy:

Wow. Hopefully the same is awaiting me.

Wait so a curry gets someone off tinder and I’ve been using dating apps since 2016 and the best i get are a few landwhales who never reply? And im white

Wait so a curry gets someone off tinder and I’ve been using dating apps since 2016 and the best i get are a few landwhales who never reply? And im white
JBC is a powerful law :feelsmage:

good job man. me next pls

Congratulations. Maybe some other ethnics would ascend if they went for the same race.

You were never incel to begin with. Getting a match on tinder which is hypergamy personifid and actually having a foid follow through with it proves you never were.

brutal as fuck
Now he has to cope and settle for an used up slut who has been doing it since 13. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Either that or die a virgin. I have no hope, fuck. :feelsrope:
You were never incel to begin with. Getting a match on tinder which is hypergamy personifid and actually having a foid follow through with it proves you never were.
Many get a match and then get unmatch out of nowhere, or the fucking whore doesn't even bother to reply to your messages. That's why I gave up on that shit. They don't even bother to reply, or they talk for some days and then never reply again, ghosting you, or unmatching.
I hope every girl in every dating app gets fucking breast cancer.

Last edited:
Good luck brother, know that once swallowed and digested the pill will never go away. If she has chosen you there will be several reasons that in all probability do not refer to your physical appearance, and given the age it is likely that she is looking for only a jerk who will keep her economically ... and you already know how they end up certain relationships.

Never let your guard down, be careful and still; good luck :feelsPop:

:yes:

Good luck in life