Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have finally ascended (no troll)

Cool but why brag

Why? Because you will be banned anyway. And you are actually already banned, rare to see so quick response.

I just wonder where do you live? Not in India?

Congratulations.

Why "we"? Not only you ascended?
BASED BASED BASED

Curry here. Are you her looksmatch? Are you ugly or not? It's a serious question.

Curry here. Are you her looksmatch? Are you ugly or not? It's a serious question.

Unlikely. She is likely lower-tier than he is, as femoids are extremely selective.

He is banned now, though.

Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope.
:blackpill: for life.
:feelsseriously:
---
you were never incel
I mean, I'm not a big fan of these ascension/brag posts but I DO believe they are inevitable sometimes here.

Do you know the true percentage of incels over age 24 is like 4% or something??

You motherfuckers need to stop the cope, I mean do you know how many teencels for example are posting here nowadays? Need to stop the cope y'all, incels ascend all the time dude, just something you gotta expect once in a while

Last edited:
This is why I despise 'incels' with corporate jobs... you clearly weren't supposed to be here anyway. If you have good money you can fuck off, it really is as easy as buying love, as real love doesnt exist and it's all about resources

Congratulations. Good for you! Just lol at the jealous incel cucks who are mad because someone else among us finally ascended. Genuinely go fuck yourself if you are a bitter person like that.
:blackpill::yes::yes::yes::yes:

@miWatch432 hello bot

Enjoy your starfish sex I guess, Mr betabuxx

Now he has to cope and settle for an used up slut who has been doing it since 13. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Either that or die a virgin. I have no hope, fuck. :feelsrope:

Many get a match and then get unmatch out of nowhere, or the fucking whore doesn't even bother to reply to your messages. That's why I gave up on that shit. They don't even bother to reply, or they talk for some days and then never reply again, ghosting you, or unmatching.
I hope every girl in every dating app gets fucking breast cancer.
omega tierz based

I'm really happy for you my friend. I wish you both a healthy relationship.

Another fakecel

I used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 26 year old KHHV curry programmercel. I met another curry foid off tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope. I was in a depressed dark place ever since high school but it was worth it in the end I guess. If you’d like to know more just respond in the thread and I’ll try to answer. Good luck my incel bros, :blackpill: for life.
Congratulations, I wish you happinessness.

what do you mean?
are you telling him to leave usa and go to india?
I'm referring to this forum and inceldom in general to be purgatory, as we await ascension.