Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have faith that Im going to ascend by doing this...

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I have faith that Im going to turn into an unstopable slayer by the end of this year with the help of an imaginary energy under 2 special conditions. The 1st condition is that I have to learn the basics of all the languages I put on my list plus I have to learn the languages I chose to specialize in fluently without error. All of this is going to lead to an insanely high postcount, Im even going to mog @Animecel2D and that is the 2nd condition. That I reach a high postcount and then when Im done with the challenge the goal is to further increase that postcount to record levels. Im ready for this challenge, its gonna help me cope really well.
Yep Im going full schizo mode now. I have officially lost my mind because of a lack of female contact

Bro is going to descend :lul:

I have faith that Im going to turn into an unstopable slayer by the end of this year with the help of an imaginary energy under 2 special conditions. The 1st condition is that I have to learn the basics of all the languages I put on my list plus I have to learn the languages I chose to specialize in fluently without error. All of this is going to lead to an insanely high postcount, Im even going to mog @Animecel2D and that is the 2nd condition. That I reach a high postcount and then when Im done with the challenge the goal is to further increase that postcount to record levels. Im ready for this challenge, its gonna help me cope really well.
Yep Im going full schizo mode now. I have officially lost my mind because of a lack of female contact
Over

Yes it is undoubtely over for me. I have 0 friends irl and obviously no gf, this is all destroying me mentally to the point I want to delusionmaxx to cope

Yes it is undoubtely over for me. I have 0 friends irl and obviously no gf, this is all destroying me mentally to the point I want to delusionmaxx to cope
you mog me.