Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have extremely low EQ

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

I check all the boxes of a low EQ person

In contrast, people with low emotional intelligence:

• lack self-awareness
  • are unable to understand their moods and emotions
  • have difficulty managing their emotions
  • can’t empathize with others
  • can’t comfort others
  • can’t influence people
  • have poor social skills

The blackpill taught me some self-awareness but I still have shit tier emotional regulation because of my ADHD. Bad parenting didn't help either, kek.

Go work at a callcenter (in video game) to boost ur EQ stats

Someone in solitary confinement mogging others with thier own high EQ as they talk to themselves outloud :feelshaha:

EQ is a scam for foids and normies to justify their existence. You can't objectively measure subjective intelligence. It was invented to sell to HR departments by scammers so they could justify useless people on a metric that no one can actually judge or measure.

Unlike, IQ, which is not perfect, but you can, at least, measure how fast it takes your brain to recognise a pattern or compute a calculation.

All 'EQ' issues are either a lack of social experience or poor education in human behaviour. People suck, they treat everyone like shit and if your surrounded by human garbage, you won't learn these skills.

But they are SKILLS, like acute observation and pattern recognition, they can be learned over time. It isn't like your missing a limb.

What if I can do all of those things if I really want to but I just can't be bothered because I know that I'm not gonna get pussy or even friends anyway

What if I can do all of those things if I really want to but I just can't be bothered because I know that I'm not gonna get pussy or even friends anyway
'If I really want' and "can't be bothered" are contradictory terms.

Your problem is incentive, something like; 'I could go to law school, but is 400k tuition worth it?

You either don't really want it or you don't think the effort is worth the outcome your likely to get.

My advice? Pick one and do it, either try and expect nothing or forget about it and move on.

I had high EQ, but it is declining rapidly, & i am becoming increasingly retarded.

Women always claim how they have high emotional intelligence and yet they are far more likely to have cluster B fucked up personality disorders. Coincidence? Even when women manipulate or abuse other people they literally believe they are somehow empathetic and nice people. Even these retarded IT foids who hate "nice guys" are actually these "nice girls" with BPD, sociopathic and histrionic personalities lmao. I hate whores more and more as time passes, they literally always show their true colors

• lack self-awareness :yes:
  • are unable to understand their moods and emotions :yes:
  • have difficulty managing their emotions :yes:
  • can’t empathize with others, I try but still struggle to
  • can’t comfort others :yes: None of my comforting skills work
  • can’t influence people :yes:
  • have poor social skills :yes:
Top it all off by being ugly and autistic.