Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have extreme anxiety around foids

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Title. I want to run away when I see these creatures.

Same.

I'm always scared I'm gonna some how creep them out and they report me to someone and k get in trouble for simply existing.

I know it's more likely not to happen then it is to actually happen but it's still a scary thought

I have extreme anxiety around everyone. I dont feel relaxed around my cousins whom i know since birth.

Same.

I'm always scared I'm gonna some how creep them out and they report me to someone and k get in trouble for simply existing.

I know it's more likely not to happen then it is to actually happen but it's still a scary thought
Foids are cruel AF. I’ve had some of them come sit near me and when I don’t talk to them or make eye contact, they laugh at me with their normie friends.

Foids are cruel AF. I’ve had some of them come sit near me and when I don’t talk to them or make eye contact, they laugh at me with their normie friends.
I wish I was low inhib like @Dr. Autismo so I can mollywhop everyone who humiliates me

I have extreme anxiety around everyone. I dont feel relaxed around my cousins whom i know since birth.
Brootal.

I'm also uncomfortable around family as well

Same.

Did you ever creep one out on purpose of on accident? I have

Did you ever creep one out on purpose of on accident? I have
Always on accident.

If I ever see a normie making fun of me or something then I will be sure to try to make then uncomfortable asf.

I haven't done this yet but I will try the next time I see it happening

I’m 100% sure that normies have already spread rumors about me that I’m still a fucking virgin. Fuck, I hope they don’t find out I browse this forum.

If I ever see a normie making fun of me or something then I will be sure to try to make them uncomfortable asf.
The saddest part about it is that we didn’t do anything wrong except putting ourselves out there. The moment they see our faces, all sorts of humiliation rituals begin.

The saddest part about it is that we didn’t do anything wrong except putting ourselves out there. The moment they see our faces, all sorts of humiliation rituals begin.
True.

Shit pisses me off so much.

If I wasn't so high inhib I'd actually do something about it

10% - Brag
Always on accident.

If I ever see a normie making fun of me or something then I will be sure to try to make then uncomfortable asf.

I haven't done this yet but I will try the next time I see it happening
One time I was walking on an isolated trail a mile from other people when I saw a small white woman walking on the trail towards me. I know she was shit scared to see a 6 foot tall, stone faced guy in a hoodie walking towards her. She meekly said hi not to piss me off and then started jogging away quickly. It gave me a thrill knowing I had full control of that situation and was the dominant one, lol. She's lucky I'm a decent guy and not some low inhib rapist.

One time I was walking on an isolated trail a mile from other people when I saw a small white woman walking on the trail towards me. I know she was shit scared to see a 6 foot tall, stone faced guy in a hoodie walking towards her. She meekly said hi not to piss me off and then started jogging away quickly. It gave me a thrill knowing I had full control of that situation and was the dominant one, lol. She's lucky I'm a decent guy and not some low inhib rapist.
humble brag rope tallfaggot you are not incel

Lol.

I have my hair over my face so I don't get as many disgusted looks anymore.

Sometimes I have the urge to speed walk behind people to creep them out lol (especially when I am in a majority white neighborhood since they are more scared of black niggas there)

Lol.

I have my hair over my face so I don't get as many disgusted looks anymore.

Sometimes I have the urge to speed walk behind people to creep them out lol (especially when I am in a majority white neighborhood since they are more scared of black niggas there)
Haha. I never go out of my way to creep people out, it sometimes just happens. Only time I ever would deliberately creep someone out is if they had it coming

Haha. I never go out of my way to creep people out, it sometimes just happens. Only time I ever would deliberately creep someone out is if they had it coming
Same here tbh.

Some people deserve to feel uncomfortable

I lessened my social anxiety when I recognized I'm the one making others anxious and I could take advantage of that for my personal gain.

Should've slapped her a few times
Nah, she'd call the cops and they'd be waiting for me at the end of the trail. Shoulda asked her out though to really make her uncomfortable, but unfortunately, I'm way too high inhib for that.

In the words of Led Zeppelin

Soul of a woman was created below

Lol, humilation rituals thats a good one!

Same brother. But I get pretty anxious in general, they just tip me tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back