Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have every facial flaw in the book

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Pretty crazy really

Everything that could be wrong with my face is wrong. Idk how I was allowed to survive

Huge nose, no facial definition, bug eyes, narrow lips, no chin, no jaw, negative cheekbones

I have hair and skin. That’s it.

In past times I would have been killed when young, and rightfully so

are you him by any chance
Huge nose, no facial definition, bug eyes, narrow lips, no chin, no jaw, negative cheekbones

Does your nose point straight?

Sorry to hear of such news, OP.

Idk how I was allowed to survive

I'm in the same place as you buddy, except I have shitty soft non-tight scarred facial skin and shit facial hair on top of all of that. I wonder if I would have been considered some kind of circus freak back in the day.

Last edited:
Sounds like nature's sick joke tbh.

I also have a massive nose which in and of itself is bad enough. To combine that with the above...well, it doesn't bare thinking about.

He has had girlfriend and even causual sex, he's 23 or so. Where does that leave us.