Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have enough in crypto for many drugs,should I cope my severe loneliness or keep investing

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Money doesn’t mean anything to me,I have parents that can buy me everything and honestly I don’t care about anything really
Should I buy drugs to cope and have good time or invest into ,,internet money’’

Do heroin if you are a trucel tbh there is nothing to lose

Bro , You know the answer ..

you can call Me if you need to talk broham .

Don't spend the crypto you invest on drugs, you will always regret getting high a week for say $100 when you could have saved the money and doubled it in a few months by waiting.

If you want to cash out your crypto profits without paying taxes its ofc best to buy taxless goods with it :feelsthink::what: Against incel-related mental pain I recommend Ecstasy/MDMA or opiates, some swear on benzos. For a sick 12 hour jerk off session try amphetamines (speed, meth, research chemicals on clearweb) or coke

Don't spend the crypto you invest on drugs, you will always regret getting high a week for say $100 when you could have saved the money and doubled it in a few months by waiting.

If you want to cash out your crypto profits without paying taxes its ofc best to buy taxless goods with it :feelsthink::what: Against incel-related mental pain I recommend Ecstasy/MDMA or opiates, some swear on benzos. For a sick 12 hour jerk off session try amphetamines (speed, meth, research chemicals on clearweb) or coke
Been addicted to speed
Curently addicted to benzos
I hate mdma
And I absolutely love opioids too much but my plug doesn’t serve weak opioids like he used to so only option is to buy oxys with monero on deep web

Keep investing. You'll be even richer in a few years. Then if you still want to cope with drugs then so be it. Smoke some weed in the meantime.

Were you lucky to buy before some crazy upward movement or what? I genuinely don't understand how people can make significant money with cryptos or stocks other than that

Keep investing. You'll be even richer in a few years. Then if you still want to cope with drugs then so be it. Smoke some weed in the meantime.
He might also be broke in a few years. You never know with the crypto bs.

Nah nigga. Save that shit for a few more years and then sell it. Or you can sell it right now and buy some meme alt coins with it and wait for it to go up 30,000% in several months. Then you will make millions upon millions. But obviously you gotta get lucky and find the right coin that will explode by 30,000+ percent. If you wanna gamble.

If you bought $1000 worth of Shiba Inu (meme coin) a year ago you would be a billionaire by now. A believe there is a holder who has 5 billion dollars worth of it right now and doesn't realize it. Thats why that individual hasn't cashed out all of it or some of it yet.

Keep investing for awhile. Take it from me. When you blow all of your money on drugs it will feel good for a moment and then you'll be back at square one feeling like a retard for wasting your money