Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have dozens of pictures of all these girls on my phone to fap to due to sexual frustration.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I literally think everyday about my virginity and relationship inexperience, and worrying i'll be an older virgin when my libido dies.

i have tons of photos nearly 100 of these girls on my phone. have a photo album of it titled "Chicks". All of them are mostly college-age girls (ie: 18-21) and i found them on all kinds of places, instagram, r/truerateme, news articles, etc. a few are girls i know of but i haven't talked to before or in a long time (no i didn't date them). a couple are girls i found from my college classes. i searched them up on social media and downloaded a pic of them.

they all wear revealing clothes and are in the hottest age group. pure coomfuel.

there’s an infinite supply of thots on the internet.

every single one is chad only

this forum is quiet now

I literally think everyday about my virginity and relationship inexperience, and worrying i'll be an older virgin when my libido dies.

i have tons of photos nearly 100 of these girls on my phone. have a photo album of it titled "Chicks". All of them are mostly college-age girls (ie: 18-21) and i found them on all kinds of places, instagram, r/truerateme, news articles, etc. a few are girls i know of but i haven't talked to before or in a long time (no i didn't date them). a couple are girls i found from my college classes. i searched them up on social media and downloaded a pic of them.

they all wear revealing clothes and are in the hottest age group. pure coomfuel.
You should see if you can find any of my oneitis :feelsrope: she blocked me on everything and I can’t fap to her anymore because I’m stupid and didn’t take screenshots.

You should see if you can find any of my oneitis :feelsrope: she blocked me on everything and I can’t fap to her anymore because I’m stupid and didn’t take screenshots.
whats her name? dm me it

I too have a pretty face on my wallpaper to wist for. Dilated pupil stare = ;;×

I remember I fapped to a picture of a girl from my school. She was fully dressed.

have a photo album of it titled "Chicks".
:feelskek: I do too
Screenshot 20220131 091500 Gallery

Last edited: