Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i have delusions

ramoscel

ramoscel

Get CAGED
★★★★
whenever i go out in public i assume every single person who looks at me or talks about something near me is talking about me. i literally convinced myself when i was in school that nearly every girl in my psychology class was in love with me, which only heightens the severity of the blackpill when i snap back to reality

how do i overcome this

your biggest delusion is that you are an incel, when you are really a chad. Just believe in yourself

your biggest delusion is that you are an incel, when you are really a chad. Just believe in yourself
if i wasnt a pussy i would post a picture of myself and prove this wrong. but i basically just look like an ugly anglo saxon

whenever i go out in public i assume every single person who looks at me or talks about something near me is talking about me. i literally convinced myself when i was in school that nearly every girl in my psychology class was in love with me, which only heightens the severity of the blackpill when i snap back to reality

how do i overcome this
You can't.
You should assume they are talking about you and confront these fuckers like I did, and got to mental hospital.

Every single fucking thing tells you that they are talking about you

Well they're not. But they are. Kill them.

You can't.
You should assume they are talking about you and confront these fuckers like I did, and got to mental hospital.

Every single fucking thing tells you that they are talking about you

Well they're not. But they are. Kill them.
fed posts worst bait ever; asked to leave FBI

if i wasnt a pussy i would post a picture of myself and prove this wrong. but i basically just look like an ugly anglo saxon
it was a joke. Also don't ever dox yourself jfl

Need nades, kevlar, bagnet m9, assault rifle, some pistol and a shotgun. Black coat, black long hair. White skin.
can a mod please ban this retard

If you look different/ strange/ ugly enough then normfags will do that.

If you look different/ strange/ ugly enough then normfags will do that.
your profile reminded me of how in the movie arthur also has delusions similar to mine. mine are just like his, and nearly just as vivid.

your profile reminded me of how in the movie arthur also has delusions similar to mine. mine are just like his, and nearly just as vivid.
They may not be delusions

can a mod please ban this retard
wtf wrong did he do to deserve a ban
the retard here in so far it's you with a bluepilled post of yours you made some time ago

wtf wrong did he do to deserve a ban
the retard here in so far it's you with a bluepilled post of yours you made some time ago
tfw a single bluepilled post is worse than a federal agent

Don't worry. A lot of people on this forum have delusional thoughts, you'll feel right at home :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

how do i overcome this
reincarnation