Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have decided to lifemaxx

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've been an attention whore since I began but I've gone through some things that have turned me away from females and relationships recently. Honestly, I'm too young for this bs and I can still have an identity not dependent on female validation. I still have interests, a career to pursue, etc.

Suicide, especially for incels, is a lot of times a reasonable option but I'm not feeling. I think youngcels should give it some time tbh.

Although this community is based on the realities of human behavior, I think a lot of us exaggerate too much and overthink. It's sort of toxic because it consumes you and affects everything you do( I know :soy: :soy: ). When I go out into the world, most couples are looksmatched and most people aren't all that looks-wise. We can't be gigachads yes, but most people can't and aren't. They are literally 20% or less of the population, generally speaking.

I'm just over feeling bad about things I can't change. Life is too short to beat yourself up and let others bring you down.
You all are cool though so I'll keep my ass here tbh ngl

I've been an attention whore since I began but I've gone through some things that have turned me away from females and relationships recently. Honestly, I'm too young for this bs and I can still have an identity not dependent on female validation. I still have interests, a career to pursue, etc.

Suicide, especially for incels, is a lot of times a reasonable option but I'm not feeling. I think youngcels should give it some time tbh.

Although this community is based on the realities of human behavior, I think a lot of us exaggerate too much and overthink. It's sort of toxic because it consumes you and affects everything you do( I know :soy: :soy: ). When I go out into the world, most couples are looksmatched and most people aren't all that looks-wise. We can't be gigachads yes, but most people can't and aren't. They are literally 20% or less of the population, generally speaking.

I'm just over feeling bad about things I can't change. Life is too short to beat yourself up and let others bring you down.
Good luck boyo.

See you tomorrow

maybe you can grind your way out of the gutter, good luck

I agree 100%. I will try to lifemaxx, but at like age 40 (I am 28 now), I will finish it if nothing comes out of it.

Good luck, man.

I agree 100%. I will try to lifemaxx, but at like age 40 (I am 28 now), I will finish it if nothing comes out of it.
That's pretty reasonable. I'll probably take myself out if nothing good comes of life by 30. That of course requires that you put in effort.

That's pretty reasonable. I'll probably take myself out if nothing good comes of life by 30. That of course requires that you put in effort.

30 is far too young, imo. 40 is a good year. because you can make something out of yourself in your 30s. but if by 40 you have accomplished nothing, it really is over for you.

30 is far too young, imo. 40 is a good year. because you can make something out of yourself in your 30s. but if by 40 you have accomplished nothing, it really is over for you.

20-30 is a decade of adulthood. Plenty of time to achieve whatever you're destined to achieved.

I live for my feelings.

Who could’ve seen this coming :feelskek:

go for it bro, I'm thinking of throwing everything at it one last time before LDARing permanently.

I am more happy for this than news of roping, even if you attention whored, I forgive you.

Live in peace.

din read but gl

Nice job boyo, keep strong. I'll probably go to Gensokyo in the age span of 20-35 years old.

Guests: 51 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

(j/k, good luck. I should probably do the same tbh.)

20-30 is a decade of adulthood. Plenty of time to achieve whatever you're destined to achieved.

Hitler only achieved greatness in his 30s. In his 20s, he was a wandering incel.

It's sort of toxic

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

When I go out into the world, most couples are looksmatched

1. I highly doubt that, its more that your concept of what a 5 is for a woman and what a 5 is for a man is skewed and based on modern standards, men are usually dating down, maybe you live in some magical place, but most couples I see the guy is relatively fit and the woman is out of shape, if not for sexual starvation you would not be seeing these women as on par with the men they are with, they just look great to you because you don't have a frame of reference

2. Even if the couples you were seeing were indeed looksmatched, their difference in sexual history is vast, these men are dating women that are complete whores, have even been in gangbangs, and after they get married the husband can't even ask for anal because she'll say "Its not something I do"

So what difference does it make if they are looks matched, either way MEN ARE DATING DOWN IN QUALITY AND SETTLING FOR USED GOODS

With your will wavering this much it might be better if you just leave instead and never come back, else you might just end up blue pilling new users and others who are weak minded, also its best you escape this TOXIC environment for your own good JFL

Surprise, surprise

Still, Im happy for you

That's a funny way of saying "copemaxx"

I thought you were going to murdermaxx and get lifemaxx at the supermaxx!

Oh well.

Well if you've been depressed, you know how bad things can get.
I know that there’s no point in living and that every day I wake up is an affront on my best interests

is the opposite of lifemaxxing = deathmaxxing (rope)?

I've wasted too much of my life to return, but I'll try to pursue a better life. Not easy when you have been rejected, bullied and ostracized your whole life, including by your own family.

Is a good cope, I suppose. Just know you will never be able to stop thinking about this.

well,good luck man.

We don't need to accomplish anything in life, when you lower your standards of success then you won't be disappointed. What is the ultimate success anyway? Having children? A daughter who Chad will use as a fuck toy?

It's cope or rope at the end of the day.

Hitler only achieved greatness in his 30s. In his 20s, he was a wandering incel.
inspirational my man, I was feeling down today but they were just the words to boost me,

Everytime I try to get out of this life and live another one with more meaning and hope normies make sure to trow me back to my hole and make me dig a little more deep.

Bro, wait till 40 years old at least. That's my plan.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, any incel who isn't committing suicide should be lifemaxxing. It's only logical.

Lifemaxx should always imply looksmaxx

So are you postponing your suicide or just deciding to live out the rest of your life.