Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have decided to become a cuckold.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I have decided to become a cuckold.

This means that first and foremost I will join the Cult of Persоnality.

I now believe that everything in this world happens based on persоnality. For example, the dinosaurs went extinct because a meteor detected that they had bad persоnalities and decided to wipe them out. Another example is that 9/11 happened because the planes detected that the towers had bad persоnalities and therefore had to be destroyed.

Additionally, I am now going to attempt to break up every couple that I see. I don't know how I'll do it, I'll spread rumors about people cheating so that they get mad at other and break up. The reason for this is that no one is entitlеd to a relationship.

Finally, I will go out of my way to make life as miserable as possible for any Incel I see. My definition of an Incel is anyone I do not like. For example, if I were to slip on a banana peel, the banana peel is an Incel for inconvencing me. When the health department condemns my house for having thousands of empty Soylent bottles lying around and making it impossible to move from one room to another, the health department are a bunch of Incels for wronging me.

Of course, the "involuntary celibate" definition still stands. When newborns come out of the womb, they are virgins and therefore Incels, so they will face the brunt of my soy-fueled wrath.

Thank you for your time, and have a good day (unless you are a racist sexist homophobic transphobic antisemitic fascist Nazi Incel).

@shii410 type beat :horror:

Take the cuckpill