Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have curry mouth and lips

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
You know how curries often look like they're smiling even though they're not? Their mouths make them look either creepy or funny, I look basically like a white curry. Another proof that slavs = indians of europe. There's more truth to it than you think guys, even my mom literally looks like a white version of that indian girl from The Office except even uglier and I got most of my genes after her. It's so beyond over

JFL at my stupid ugly face.

I think I have that too
Brutal

You know how curries often look like they're smiling even though they're not? Their mouths make them look either creepy or funny, I look basically like a white curry. Another proof that slavs = indians of europe. There's more truth to it than you think guys, even my mom literally looks like a white version of that indian girl from The Office except even uglier and I got most of my genes after her. It's so beyond over

JFL at my stupid ugly face.
Could you post an example of what you mean?

Could you post an example of what you mean?
Something like this actress have, my mother looks literally exactly like her except for skin color and fatter face, I habe exactly the same mouth and face shape (round). Notice the weird corners of the mouth.
GettyImages 1152755655

sorry if I don't make any sense I'm kinda drunk right now

Something like this actress have, my mother looks literally exactly like her except for skin color and fatter face, I habe exactly the same mouth and face shape (round). Notice the weird corners of the mouth.
View attachment 176605
sorry if I don't make any sense I'm kinda drunk right now
Could the corners be just from the weight of the sagging cheeks above it? Due to being overweight, bloated or weak cheekbones

slavs = indians of europe
not really...i mean we do look somewhat weird but for the most part you cant tell that we're slavs

If you are not white you better be 10/10 or it’s over