Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have cucked my government thousands and thousands of dollars

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I have realized that I've cucking my government thousands and thousands of dollars. Lmao imagine you cuck taxpayers raising a useless loser like me.

How did I cucked it?

Obviously I won't give full details inb4 fbicels and mycountryciacels go looking for me.

1.I live entirely on government welfare

The income is modest, but enough. Except for less eatouts and less pocket money, I live pretty much like everyone. Maybe even more relaxed than wageslaves.

2.Disabled Welfare for extra sweet and benefits

I'm diagnosed autistic and considered disabled here. Honestly, even though I live just like everyone maybe Abit social awkward. So what's the freebies? A undefined amount of money each month. Again, modest but sweets the deal. What benefits? Well I'm entitled to free therapist, which gives me free medicines, like Prozac and Ritalin.

The sweetest deal is that transport allowance. Normie wagecucks are paying DOLLARS daily to take rides while I pay about a cent no matter what, no matter how far. JFL!!

3.I tick every freebie I can find.

Our college offers discount, tick. They even offer free food for students daily, tick! There's another student compensation program in which I'm gonna sign up for.

4.i live in a big ass house and pay taxes cheaply.

JFL my countrymen with their small expensive dangerous apartment. Well fuck you guys too bad I'm so based. Also I'm enjoying my big ass apartment paying peanuts for rent while you slave yourself for some parking lot house XD

5.i join paying courses when I have nothing to do

What is a paying course when you ask? Well, they pay you and compensate you for your travel allowance. But then I pay cents and not dollars so compensation is bascially giving me part time worthy money. $$$ and kills boredom.

Why am I doing this? I fucking hate my society and government and normies who ostracized me. I feel like I deserve way more than the welfare gives but whatever.

Before you CIAmaxx me, what I'm doing is completely legal, although very shameful. Btw carefree living. Can't wait to get my new gaming PC on your wagecuck money.

What's even funner is that because of my family background, I'll even have a headstart compared to normies. HAHAHA.

I'll be rockin' the lambo life when you cucks are still struggling to pay for your shitty rent every month jfl.

$$$

Last edited:
I wish I could do that. You are great for cucking society :feelsokman:

You know it's over when you live in one of the richest countries of the world and you can't even get that... :feelsree::feelscry:

Especially public transport breaks my neck. It's more expensive than a car here and I can't drive anway because of my eyes. My visus is at ca. 35% and you get help at 30% Tfw when you have to pour acid into your eyes.

I can't even see doctors because getting there is to expensive. Not allowed to do anything either, as I would instantly loose all benefits.

Last edited:
ki
I have realized that I've cucking my government thousands and thousands of dollars. Lmao imagine you cuck taxpayers raising a useless loser like me.

How did I cucked it?

Obviously I won't give full details inb4 fbicels and mycountryciacels go looking for me.

The income is modest, but enough. Except for less eatouts and less pocket money, I live pretty much like everyone. Maybe even more relaxed than wageslaves.

I'm diagnosed autistic and considered disabled here. Honestly, even though I live just like everyone maybe Abit social awkward. So what's the freebies? A undefined amount of money each month. Again, modest but sweets the deal. What benefits? Well I'm entitled to free therapist, which gives me free medicines, like Prozac and Ritalin.

The sweetest deal is that transport allowance. Normie wagecucks are paying DOLLARS daily to take rides while I pay about a cent no matter what, no matter how far. JFL!!

Our college offers discount, tick. They even offer free food for students daily, tick! There's another student compensation program in which I'm gonna sign up for.

JFL my countrymen with their small expensive dangerous apartment. Well fuck you guys too bad I'm so based. Also I'm enjoying my big ass apartment paying peanuts for rent while you slave yourself for some parking lot house XD

What is a paying course when you ask? Well, they pay you and compensate you for your travel allowance. But then I pay cents and not dollars so compensation is bascially giving me part time worthy money. $$$ and kills boredom.

Why am I doing this? I fucking hate my society and government and normies who ostracized me. I feel like I deserve way more than the welfare gives but whatever.

Before you CIAmaxx me, what I'm doing is completely legal, although very shameful. Btw carefree living. Can't wait to get my new gaming PC on your wagecuck money.

What's even funner is that because of my family background, I'll even have a headstart compared to normies. HAHAHA.

$$$
kind of a leech but fuck the government

ki

kind of a leech but fuck the government
A society historically build on forceful land and wealth appropriation can fuck right off. They better compensate me if they want me to play by their made up skewed rules.

A society historically build on forceful land and wealth appropriation can fuck right off. They better compensate me if they want me to play by their made up skewed rules.
High IQ. Every incel and their family members should spam the welfare system and grind as much as resources as possible.

Medication is free here too, I don't think it is easy to get disability though. I scammed welfare for a while, just applying for jobs and not answering the phone whilst receiving job seekers allowance.

Normies get angry at NEETs but never at large corporations who get massive subsidies or even evade the tax system.

Normies get angry at NEETs but never at large corporations who get massive subsidies or even evade the tax system.
what's even funner is that I'm not even a NEET and I walk among normies, living the SWAG-lite life when others are eating instant noodles just to survive JFL.

All the good stuff without the bad stuff.

bump for discussion

best way to cuck a government is just waste their own money from their own shitty social programs

2nd best way is to report women who get benefits for fraud and have them investigated

how do i get this autism?

I ain't got shit & will be homeless once my father dies, I'll either rope or try to get a van & work as a parcel courier, don't see any other options.

Not everyone here can live on welfare, sounds like you are bullying them honestly.

it's healthy to wish professional women to pay our NEETbux.

High IQ.
This should be pinned

BTW OP, are you Japanese? I though Japan doesn't have any welfare

Suck em dry jfl! That should be the goal of an incel:

take everything and give nothing.

How did I cucked it?

I'll be rockin' the lambo life when you cucks are still struggling to pay for your shitty rent every month jfl.

$$$
I don't find it shameful. What's shameful is not taking every cent you can legally get.

Are you living in Sweden? Which country gives this much social? Here you could get max $150 a month JFL.

Ok OP. I know you're from Australia. How did you get on NDIS and DSP? By college, you mean one of those shitty victorian government tafe things for the mentally challenged where they learn to hammer nails n shit?

Leeching is great fun - it destroys the system from within.

I wish i didnt have to work and sit in traffic for 2hr/day

wages slaves and poorcels on suicide watch.

Ok OP. I know you're from Australia. How did you get on NDIS and DSP? By college, you mean one of those shitty victorian government tafe things for the mentally challenged where they learn to hammer nails n shit?

Hammering nails properly is actually difficult if you have weak hands and wrists, same with drills, I am average IQ but am useless at carpentry.
Are you living in Sweden? Which country gives this much social? Here you could get max $150 a month JFL.

It is £317 per month in UK plus you get rent, etc paid.

I need to get in on that action but I will get denied. It's over. All wageslaving for me.

Before you CIAmaxx me, what I'm doing is completely legal, although very shameful.
It's not shameful to cuck the government that's been cucking you your entire life. I hope all nonchads follow your steps so rosties and chads will be the only ones who carry the tax burden for us.
Suck em dry jfl! That should be the goal of an incel:

take everything and give nothing.
We need to out-shekel the sheklers.

Last edited:
Keep up the good "work!"

We're proud of you!

Hammering nails properly is actually difficult if you have weak hands and wrists, same with drills, I am average IQ but am useless at carpentry.

It is £317 per month in UK plus you get rent, etc paid.
What can you claim with an Asperger's diagnosis? Low rate pip? What else, completely clueless with this stuff.

What can you claim with an Asperger's diagnosis? Low rate pip? What else, completely clueless with this stuff.

Don't know, I haven't looked into getting an Aspergers diagnosis as apparently they have to interview your parents to find out what you were like as a child and that would be too awkward for me and them. I also have Anxiety and depression so hopefully I can claim something someday.

Don't know, I haven't looked into getting an Aspergers diagnosis as apparently they have to interview your parents to find out what you were like as a child and that would be too awkward for me and them. I also have Anxiety and depression so hopefully I can claim something someday.
If you're gonna do it, do so before it's too late, fuck embarrassment & pride, you're already seen as shit if you're poor, ugly or socially awkward.

I don't live in Australia.

Millions of single mothers across the world are doing the same but getting more money and more perks than you with 1/100 the amount of shame.

I'm a tax payer who gets cucked out of $200 dollars a week but I would more happily support you over all the disgusting single moms and tyrone-muh-dik inmates out there. America should've never become a welfare state. Income taxation shouldn't be allowed.

Ngl I'm not jealous. The ldar lifestyle always seemed like literally the worst way to live/die. The autism is just the rotten cherry on top

I wish I could learn from a master NEETer. Here you only get like $600 as a single person. And $150 on top if autism for about $750.
I don't think you can properly neet unless you live in Europe.

Well my father is "exploiting" (wagecucking is legal u know) his workers so around same thing I guess.

There's nothing wrong with "cucking" the government; I mean, who funds the government? We do. Everyone does.

It's not really "cucking" the government because you are forced to accept the authority of the government in exchange for the benefits of its rule (i.e. in a Lockean social contract sense).

When you manage to rock that "lambo life" and pay the usual medley of taxes that accompanies the purchase and operation of a vehicle, some of those taxes will go towards a disabled NEET.

And the cycle continues.

Damn, fucking mogs me brutally.
I need to make money next year

It sucks being a wagecuck

There's nothing wrong with "cucking" the government; I mean, who funds the government? We do. Everyone does.

It's not really "cucking" the government because you are forced to accept the authority of the government in exchange for the benefits of its rule (i.e. in a Lockean social contract sense).

When you manage to rock that "lambo life" and pay the usual medley of taxes that accompanies the purchase and operation of a vehicle, some of those taxes will go towards a disabled NEET.

And the cycle continues.
Right.

I wish I could learn from a master NEETer. Here you only get like $600 as a single person. And $150 on top if autism for about $750.
I don't think you can properly neet unless you live in Europe.
register with your entire family.the more people you have the better