Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have covid

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I already barely go outside, am double vaxxed ( :soy: ) and still got this shit. This is what truly subhuman genes do to you :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

you should try having sex instead of covid maby

Omicron is just too OP, so don't be too hard on yourself. But yeah, two shots are unironically not enough.

Only double vaxxed? You are literally a bioterrorist.

:feelshaha::feelsclown:

I Dont Got Outside "

Still Got covid "

Kek lul Omega

Vaccinecucks be like: it would be worse if you was not vaxxed.:bluepill::soy:

:feelsUgh:Truly sad how people are pressured to take something they don't want or need:feelsUgh:
Just to reduce symptoms a tiny bit, intil new variants come were the old vax has no effect and you be pressured to take another one.
Omicron is just too OP, so don't be too hard on yourself. But yeah, two shots are unironically not enough.
Some of the stuff we seen, and some newer studies can indicate that the vaccine increase infection of the omicron variant. :feelsclown::feelskek:

Last edited:
Vaccinecucks be like: it would be worse if you was not vaxxed.:bluepill::soy:

:feelsUgh:Truly sad how people are pressured to take something they don't want or need:feelsUgh:
Just to reduce symptoms a tiny bit, intil new variants come were the old vax has no effect and you be pressured to take another one.
Agreed. Fuck what the government says. Fuck what the man says.

Downloadfile

I already barely go outside, am double vaxxed ( :soy: ) and still got this shit. This is what truly subhuman genes do to you :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
brutal same shit happened to me. Thankfully been like almost 2 weeks now idk. But it is gone more or less. But it is very annoying for the first couple of days.

20% of our local population has Omicron. I’m running out of emergency supplies. Few N95/94 masks. Sum cans of fruit and pancake mix.

No choice but to prepay order pizza/wings and sodas for delivery. Same sh*t all over again. Not going outside until this passes.

The vaxx will kill your if you don’t repent eternal fire waiting

Some of the stuff we seen, and some newer studies can indicate that the vaccine increase infection of the omicron variant. :feelsclown:
AP’S ASSESSMENT: Misleading. The observational study found that vaccines protect against infection from the variant but wanes over time, and protection is elevated with a booster. While the study results showed “negative” effectiveness 90 days after someone has been fully vaccinated with two doses, a study author and experts say that is likely the result of bias in the data, not an indication that vaccines are harming recipients.

brutal same shit happened to me. Thankfully been like almost 2 weeks now idk. But it is gone more or less. But it is very annoying for the first couple of days.
Did you have high fever too? :feelsrope:

So you rarely leave the house, yet still took the shots anyway?

Clearly the subhuman genes impacted more than your outward appearance.

you should try having sex instead of covid maby

Just have sex theory. :soy:

I had it in the nov first week, 10 days of heavy fever and fatigue.

Not vaccinated.

You only have a 99.999999999% chance of survival I’ll keep you in my prayers tonight boyo

So you rarely leave the house, yet still took the shots anyway?

Clearly the subhuman genes impacted more than your outward appearance.
I'm a student, you have to get vaxxed in this shithole to go on campus (or do anything else really).

It’s always the people who got the kikeccine who get covid haha. Same thing happened with my cousin

20% of our local population has Omicron. I’m running out of emergency supplies. Few N95/94 masks. Sum cans of fruit and pancake mix.

No choice but to prepay order pizza/wings and sodas for delivery. Same sh*t all over again. Not going outside until this passes.
at this point, just accept the fact that you're gonna get it eventually and live your life.

not even booster shots can save subhumans from covid:feelsrope:
hope you recover soon

How bad is it?

Everyone will eventually get it. You will probably not feel a thing. Just enjoy playing video games and watching Netflix all day.

After a week it should get easier.

it should go away in 12 days from when your symptons first show.

Cuck for being double vaxxed.
It does nothing for you (as you see).
But you'll survive covid, it's just a flie of you arent 90yo, so see you tomorrow

Cuck for being double vaxxed.
It does nothing for you (as you see).
But you'll survive covid, it's just a flie of you arent 90yo, so see you tomorrow
You have to get vaxxed to go on campus here or pay money every few days for a covid test. Yeah I recovered, but now I have some kind of lung infection :feelsrope:

You have to get vaxxed to go on campus here or pay money every few days for a covid test. Yeah I recovered, but now I have some kind of lung infection :feelsrope:
get well soon brocel