Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have come to the realization that its absolutely over for my life as well as the lives of 80% of men everywhere. We are essentially dead & rotting.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
We will never have a woman to love, who loves us and rewards us with a family of our own because women today hate men and don't need us. They also view family life and being a nurturing caregiver as servitude and slavery. They are too proud to serve and want the exact opposite of motherhood: to be whore goddesses that are worshiped and served by devoted men at all times.

As a result of being abandoned by women and society, we men are like zombies experiencing the agony of living death through stagnation and rot, merely existing day to day without getting any of our needs met, living lives of quiet desperation and despair as we frantically try to hold on to the delusions that things will get better, when it fact it will only get worse from here onwards. And yet no matter how much pain we are in, our survival instincts don't allow us to end things and neither do our parents even though they are responsible for all of our suffering.

we cope till we rope

The worst part is that your mom is a midget while your dad is a 7ft giant, and you inherited your mom's height. Ropemaxxing.

Foids are unable to "love"
200 1

I'll burn down the entire world to feel its warmth.

Foids are unable to "love"
maybe but they definitely can be a submissive for attractive man or just any man they really like for some time, like letting their man to fuck their daughter/son, take a bank loan for a man, allow man they like to use them as cheap hooker any time they want etc

If 80% of men truly rooted like some here on forum, society would collapse ( unironically, not in meme way many think it would be )
So in other words you are wrong

Yes

Also the copes are steadily getting shitter and more boring. I don't know what comes after they truly don't work anymore. I already don't even like to smoke and play games any more because the weed is shit and the games are the same

Yes

Also the copes are steadily getting shitter and more boring. I don't know what comes after they truly don't work anymore. I already don't even like to smoke and play games any more because the weed is shit and the games are the same
Yeah because of copes failing, I just keep thinking to myself how the hell am I going to sustain this life for the next 30 to 40 years without sex, marriage, and children.

Yeah because of copes failing, I just keep thinking to myself how the hell am I going to sustain this life for the next 30 to 40 years without sex, marriage, and children.
Tbh I don't even want nasty woman anymore I just want to smoke good weed and drive in nice car but I can only afford shit weed and shit car fucking Jew niggers stole all the money and rub it in our faces every dat

Yeah i wonder how i can keep on going

Tbh I don't even want nasty woman anymore
Yeah they absolutely want to wreck our minds and devour our souls. Not worth it unless you're a super masochistic cuck who gets off of being abused and ruined.

Yeah they absolutely want to wreck our minds and devour our souls. Not worth it unless you're a super masochistic cuck who gets off of being abused and ruined.
It's alright the copes are actually pretty good so I think I can last long time if I had good copes. I like to listen music on good car speaker like Harman kardon and I like to drive nice car like BMW 3 litre and I like to smoke Cali weed and then eat burger and milkshake and I like to play games on good computer runs smooth and I like to go to nice hills to see the sunset and do stretches and walk and stuff. All this just needs a bit of money like 5k a month and I would have it all. Unfortunately I'm still on 350 a month so I have to figure out how to make 4700 more

Government is their husband they don't need another one.

Yes

copes are failing for normies as well, the faster they do the faster people realize the sorry state of soyciety

The obvious and universal truth is that it's over for sub-8s, every remotely desirable woman is in Chad's revolving harem, 95% of men are incels and the violent overthrow of the gynocracy is in two weeks

A depressing theory I have is that all good foids who would've looked past height or average looks either ropemaxxed or were corrupted. Foids have very fragile minds that need an immense support network, hence why society coddles them, and they also have impressionable minds since they are literally children in adult bodies.

Even if you do meet her and shield her, you are just one man vs. society. It will still be too much to bear for her, like a German man and his Jewess wife in WWII. It's over.