Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have come in contact with a “femcel” what should I ask hER

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
a “femcel” (more likely a fed or a larper) has randomly dmed me on chinktok. I barely use TikTok so this is quite odd . I wonder if it’s another @noo situation and she’s gonna make me a lolcow.

I’m generally quite cold with these people and use short replies. You don’t know who you can trust yk?.

It’s very odd that “she” dmed me . She just started talking about makeup YouTubers. It’s fucking weird. But I’m curious how a self proclaimed “femcel” views the world. Any questions I should ask?

Please tell me how to get dm's from females, i have never receiveed one in my life

Please tell me how to get dm's from females, i have never receiveed one in my life
It’s my amazing personality (I’m on a terroist watchlist, the Feds send a lot of informants after me)

Ask her why she's a "femcel"

ask her to lose her cel status with you. but we all know she’s just a chadcel

They want my BAC

Ask her why she's a "femcel"
IMG 6516

a “femcel” (more likely a fed or a larper) has randomly dmed me on chinktok. I barely use TikTok so this is quite odd . I wonder if it’s another @noo situation and she’s gonna make me a lolcow.

I’m generally quite cold with these people and use short replies. You don’t know who you can trust yk?.

It’s very odd that “she” dmed me . She just started talking about makeup YouTubers. It’s fucking weird. But I’m curious how a self proclaimed “femcel” views the world. Any questions I should ask?
Tell her that there is a South Africancel called BlackCel_from_ZA who would like to fill up all it's orifices. I will gladly accept her dm, she is obviously on this site so it doesn't really matter.

Tell her that there is a South Africancel called BlackCel_from_ZA who would like to fill up all its orifices. I will gladly accept her dm, she is obviously on this site so it doesn't really matter.
She’s 5’2 so 6’1 only

Ask her to post her face and if she's not a cripple or a burn victim then block her :feelsjuice:
:feelswhat:Plenty of battery acid victims who are chad only, as long as the whore has a pussy she'll be able to attract a normie at the very least

:feelswhat:Plenty of battery acid victims who are chad only, as long as the whore has a pussy she'll be able to attract a normie at the very least
I mean like the type of burns where their entire face was taken off and you gotta feed the victim with a tube stretched between the melted skin

Ask her what kind of man she would need. And if you fulfil it, ask her out. If her standards are obviously too high then tell her that (if you want to insult her then you can add that you hope she dies lonely as she rejects everyone who wants her). If her standards are reasonable but you still don't fulfil them just due to incompatibility (e.g. you absolutely love nature, she wants to be home all day or both of you live on other sides of the world) then you can commiserate about the world and that as unwanted person it's hard to find another one. But then you can maybe ask her if she could start asking people out and report on her successes as it shouldn't be too hard for her to find a partner, she probably just expects people to come to her without doing anything herself (As 99% of all girls can).

Ask her what kind of man she would need. And if you fulfil it, ask her out. If her standards are obviously too high then tell her that (if you want to insult her then you can add that you hope she dies lonely as she rejects everyone who wants her). If her standards are reasonable but you still don't fulfil them just due to incompatibility (e.g. you absolutely love nature, she wants to be home all day or both of you live on other sides of the world) then you can commiserate about the world and that as unwanted person it's hard to find another one. But then you can maybe ask her if she could start asking people out and report on her successes as it shouldn't be too hard for her to find a partner, she probably just expects people to come to her without doing anything herself (As 99% of all girls can).
She said atleast 6 foot (she’s 5’2)

Ask her if she wants to have sex with me

getting dms from foids is a fakecel trait

JFL AT THE FOID GENDER
Theoretically she should be my looksmatch and heightmatch. But unfortunately Hypergamy has to step in.

5’6 and 5’2 is reasonable. But foids want 7’9 omnichads

You could quite simply ask why she initiated contact?

Ask her if it's pink

Ask her what she thinks being a femcel means

Ask her what her body count is

Kindly offer to rape her so she doesn’t have to be a femcel anymore