Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have come full circle now, farewell brothers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
I've always planned on leaving for a multitude of reasons.

1) this site is extremely addictive

2) this site is very depressing

3) the main discussion is extremely repetitive, no new blackpills are being touched either(if thats even possible). the only thing left is the off topic. this site is just boring me atp and i dont see any point in staying here any longer.

however, i decided today, at this hour would be the perfect time to leave as i recall this being the exact day and hour i joined last year. exactly 365 days ago i was a completely different person. i wasnt truly blackpilled. i was a naive, bluepilled child who brought into all the lies about how "looks dont matter". i had just discovered the incel community. i did not know about how society operated, that everything is determined by looks, that you are viewed as a lesser man if you are shorter. i have experienced this lookism affect me all throughout my life but i never realised why, i never pieced it together. so thank you all for showing me the truth, the light. if it werent for you guys i wouldnt have gotten a gym membership to lose 30kg this year. i wouldnt have discovered nofap. and now i have a greater understanding of the world, i can use this to my advantage. now exactly a year after i first entered on my blackpill journey i have learnt a lot, made new friends, experienced the ups and downs with some of you guys. but now it is time to say goodbye. ive requested a perma from sarge and he should see the message soon.

however, i will be active on discord: Hunter#0714

join my SRK server(anyone who doesnt have a lewd avatar can join): https://discord.gg/jWhm9C

nofap, now!

@Zesto @Zaetheus @UltraFayJr. @Six

hunter, out.

Last edited:
No Fap NOW!

P.S not many No Fapper’s left here.

RIP. your meat & potatoes IQ binaural beats thread was probably my favourite of all time.

Its over for no Fap faggots

Goodbye brother

See you tomorrow. :feelsokman:

if it werent for you guys i wouldnt have gotten a gym membership to lose 30kg this year. i wouldnt have discovered nofap. and now i have a greater understanding of the world, i can use this to my advantage. now exactly a year after i first entered on my blackpill journey i have learnt a lot, made new friends, experienced the ups and downs with some of you guys. but now it is time to say goodbye. ive requested a perma from sarge and he should see the message soon.
May you Ascend into the Light of the surface world.

Damn sounds like you have gotten a lot of things done during this time, good bye.

Goodbye boyo and good luck

That’s a shame. Will miss you man. :cryfeels:

I’ll see you on Discord. I’ve downloaded it again..
inb4 @Ritalincel tbh

Don't forget the binaural beats breh

Most in here will just call this high tier cope.
I call it a success story.

Bye man. I hope to leave too once I actually find something to do with my life.

Best of luck man

leaving is cope

leaving is cope unless you ascend.

Godspeed, boyo. I hope you can become a slayer after a 5 year nofap.

Jokes aside, farewell :f:

Another one bites the dust.

Damn. Why all these high quality users leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.