Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have Ceased to exist.......

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
No copes to cope to.
No hopes to hope for.
No ropes to rope with........
In the words of St.Hamudi
"I was born and it was over"

Meanwhile, A foid can just spread her legs and dress up ; Hundreds of Simps, whiteknights, and Orbiters will positively impact and support her in a feverish Fervor.

The Term Normie is a Cope in itself. I have realized this recently but, Normies are truly just betabux incels in denial. Look at divorce rates, This is a fucking Nightmare. This world is just a giant blackpill. I am starting to get hamudi vision(Looking at people as genetic code). We have all lost. Hell, we never were meant to be in the game.

Tl;dr: We are Not even humans, We have never lived, We cannot end a life the truly never existed. WE ARE A GLITCH IN THE GAME OF LIFE. A Bug to be patched by Nature over time........

Image0

No copes to cope to.
Try getting into history.
It's a good cope since there are thousands of hours worth of documentaries to LDAR and watch while expanding your knowledge at the same time !

It's a good cope since there are thousands of hours worth of documentaries to LDAR and watch while expanding your knowledge at the same time !
I love watching documentaries, it's a very good cope.

Thats true, its a good cope