Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have Bronchitis

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
For the past week I have been coughing, badly, sometimes coughing up phlegm. I wasn't sure what it was until today when I get it confirmed by a medical professional I consulted with. Turns out I have Bronchitis. This is really bad, because it means I have to stop working out for 2-3 weeks, I might be able to squeeze in cardio, I might have actually been making it worse by doing some of the workouts I was doing over the past week, which is really sad because I finally managed about 3 days ago to do the full 1 punch man workout, 100 Pushups, 100 Squats, 100 Situps, and I biked a total of 16 miles, if that doesn't translate to a 10km run I don't know what does.

Apparently if it lasts more than 3 months that means its not Acute Bronchitis, but Chronic Bronchitis. These aren't the worst things in the world, but still quite a hassle, because I know that being forced to stop working out for a sickness can really ruin things, i'll have to focus on counting calories. I hope all goes well, I suppose i'll just have to focus on learning languages, and business opportunities. I hope this doesn't make things harder to escape Inceldom.

I had a cold in January/February. It was the best cold/sinusitis I ever had because I was popping adderall at the time.

That sucks hard ngl, especially wh3n you are young.

What languages do you want to learn?
I have been learning Japanese for quite awhile, apparently in the time I have spent learning Japanese, I could have learned Russian in its entirety once, and learned Spanish twice, and I still have a bit to go before I truly am able to master it. I do sometimes study Russian and Spanish here and there, but primarily I focus on Japanese.

I have been learning Japanese for quite awhile, apparently in the time I have spent learning Japanese, I could have learned Russian in its entirety once, and learned Spanish twice, and I still have a bit to go but to go. I do sometimes study Russian and Spanish here and there, but primarily I focus on Japanese.
What technique are you using?

How many pullups can you do OP?

if you're sick don't count calories, just feed your body and let it heal

What technique are you using?
3 Mobile Apps (Duolingo, Lingodeer, Japanese Dungeon), some tools on my PC, consuming a multitude of Japanese media, consulting and communicating with other people who are learning on Discord, aswell as talking to people who speak Japanese themselves, aswell as doing games with non Japanese speakers such as asking them ask me to say something in Japanese or something like that. I do this daily, and always try to learn a few words or sentences/phrases each day, and mass review everything I learned every few days.

3 Mobile Apps (Duolingo, Lingodeer, Japanese Dungeon), some tools on my PC, consuming a multitude of Japanese media, consulting and communicating with other people who are learning on Discord, aswell as talking to people who speak Japanese themselves, aswell as doing games with non Japanese speakers such as asking them ask me to say something in Japanese or something like that. I do this daily, and always try to learn a few words or sentences/phrases each day, and mass review everything I learned every few days.

Are you planning to travel to Japan to ascend?

Are you planning to travel to Japan to ascend?
Not anymore, but I did, I suppose it is a backup plan if somehow my current plans and life trajectory go wrong, but i'm hoping and confident that they wont.

That's just perfect bro :feelsautistic:. I recommend trying some radio shows and visual novels (if you haven't done that yet), they both accelerated my progress rapidly.

Will you die?

That sucks, I've chlamydia and it makes me feel like shit tbh

Look up and try...

"The mucusless diet"

Basically excessive mucus is caused by too much protein in the diet!

It helps me.

Bronchitis the kissing disease

:chad:

...Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

never began for diseasecels