Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have brain damage

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I cant think straight anymore i dont know if drugs help anymore.

I need to join a psych ward but i have no money.

And the free ones arent calling me back.

Rope time?

How many drugs have you taken?

@KING NOTHING Aren't you in the gulf too? Help your Arab bro out. He seems to be suffering a lot :feelsbadman:

hes on painkillers 24/7 because his spine is broken and hes in a 4th world country
Im in chronic pain hell too, Just hang in there bro but dont rope, See if you can get nerve block injections.

Just larp that you are going to rope to the police
Already did that. they dont care and i wasnt larping i had a rifle on my chin and counting

Im in chronic pain hell too, Just hang in there bro but dont rope, See if you can get nerve block injections.
I dont have money and my parents dont care i am alone in my struggles

I dont have money and my parents dont care i am alone in my struggles
Im partially alone too, Mom tells me to dance in the rain while stepdad cares more, I take over the approved amout of paracetamol or ibuprofen a day just to stay alive, Id rather die of liver damage than to suffer in hell, Since doctors take sooo long to give me appointment for nerve blockers and REFUSES to fix my collapsing painful nose, I just have to take painkillers and hope i dont DIE from it, Even wearing glasses is painful on my jew nose, Wherever that surgeon is now that fucked up trying to fix my birth defect jew nose, I hope he is in the darkest pits of hell for all the pain he put me thru by fucking up my rhino and not fastening it good enough.

If you like were in the same situation basically, We can keep contact in DMs or discord, Feels good knowing im not alone, Not good that were in pain tho but not being alone in this.

I hope you get it sorted, Chronic pain is hell on earth, I shared my story, Hope it helps that you dont feel alone in this :)

If you like were in the same situation basically, We can keep contact in DMs or discord, Feels good knowing im not alone, Not good that were in pain tho but not being alone in this.
Dm me here

Im partially alone too, Mom tells me to dance in the rain while stepdad cares more, I take over the approved amout of paracetamol or ibuprofen a day just to stay alive, Id rather die of liver damage than to suffer in hell, Since doctors take sooo long to give me appointment for nerve blockers and REFUSES to fix my collapsing painful nose, I just have to take painkillers and hope i dont DIE from it, Even wearing glasses is painful on my jew nose, Wherever that surgeon is now that fucked up trying to fix my birth defect jew nose, I hope he is in the darkest pits of hell for all the pain he put me thru by fucking up my rhino and not fastening it good enough.
Find a new doctor and take stomach protectors before u take ur meds.