Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have been trying to get rid of acne for 4 years

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
And it always comes back. No matter what I do this shit never goes away. If you are a virgin you will have acne till you die. Sex is necessary in order for your skin to mature and your baby fat to be eliminated. This shit is not a fucking gag. I have seen guys with faces full of acne and then, after they got gfs, the acen was magically all gone without a trace and it never came back.

I, on the other hand, wasted a forutne on products and it always remains. Not only that but I have also grown hair on my dick from fapping too much. JFL if you are an incel. your body will reach it's worse state and it will punish your looks.

Retin-A 0.1% Microgel.

Stop using "products" and start using medication. You need medication not products.

Have you tried cutting it off or getting truly professional help?

Anyway, hair on your dick isn't caused by fapping

Accutane, it always works. Takes several months to be 100% free of acne for life and it will get worse at the start.

And it always comes back. No matter what I do this shit never goes away. If you are a virgin you will have acne till you die. Sex is necessary in order for your skin to mature and your baby fat to be eliminated. This shit is not a fucking gag. I have seen guys with faces full of acne and then, after they got gfs, the acen was magically all gone without a trace and it never came back.

I, on the other hand, wasted a forutne on products and it always remains. Not only that but I have also grown hair on my dick from fapping too much. JFL if you are an incel. your body will reach it's worse state and it will punish your looks.
Nofap and sunlight helps with skin issues. At least in my experience.

Also consider incorporating 2.5% BP into your regimen as well, it was the last piece of the puzzle for me, haven't had so much as a blackhead in ages when before I was getting nasty cysts well into my 30s.

DON"T LISTEN TO NORMIES WHEN IT COMES TO ACNE

soap does not clear acne
ACNE = SOLID FAT AND SKIN
SOAP CAN"T CLEAN THAT
USE ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS

Skin issues come from diet, hygiene, stress, and genetics.

Have you tried cutting it off or getting truly professional help?

Anyway, hair on your dick isn't caused by fapping
I didn't have it before I started fapping excesively
Nofap and sunlight helps with skin issues. At least in my experience.
NoFap is harder than dark souls
DON"T LISTEN TO NORMIES WHEN IT COMES TO ACNE

soap does not clear acne
ACNE = SOLID FAT AND SKIN
SOAP CAN"T CLEAN THAT
USE ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS
I drink a lot, does that count?

Well your username is "TrueAlphamale" your acne is probally due to your ridiculously high testosterone level.
Go hop on some accutane

If your like me, nothing will work except maybe Accutane. Because in my case it's always been a genetically inherited trait and NOT an external factor causing it. In other words my own DNA fucked me over...
You a member of acne.org?

Well your username is "TrueAlphamale" your acne is probally due to your ridiculously high testosterone level.
Go hop on some accutane
Testosterone is the single most hated chemical in 2018

>doxycycline
>african black soap
>nofap

virgin coconut oil (no joke/pun intended)

If its cystic acne, its possibly dietary but you are fucked, get on accutane asap. If its just frequent surface pustules, best thing you can do is use an exfoliator folowed by non comedogenic moisturiser. If your skin is dry from excessive washing it tends to produce more oil than it should, causing small outbreaks to get worse.

Also stop picking at your acne if you do that, its essentially a bacterial infection. When you pick you spread the bacteria all of your hands then touch other parts of your face etc causing secondary outbreaks.

How can a true alpha male have acne?