Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Have Been Trying To E-whore (no money yet but holy BLACKpill)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. Been e-whoring for 1 week - took pics from the FB of some JB - she had tons of them.
2. Made second Tinder account with Parallel Space.
3. Every swipe is a match.
4. Holy shit at the beginning

They are writing me how much they love me. All are whiteknighting me.

I am literally LOL-ing every time I sent a message to some desperate beta-cuck.

Not that many chads TBH as of yet - some chadlites and tons of normans.

-------------

Honestly, the girls used to behave less beta towards my chad account. Also, most of them will eventualyl ghost me or unmatch me after I blast them with my autism, but these beta cucks know no limits.

Apprarently, they are all with love in me while I write them during my bathroom visits.

Honestly, foids behave with mor dignity in their communication with chad.

Are you at least not catfishing other incels?

Being a femoid is easy. Nothing new. Move along.

I used to ewhore and it's one of the biggest reasons I'm blackpilled. Just put "venmo me 10$ and see what happens (venmo username) ;)" in your bio and the passive income will flow in.

I'm smiling on public transit like an idiot thanks to this. Kek fuel.

I used to ewhore and it's one of the biggest reasons I'm blackpilled. Just put "venmo me 10$ and see what happens (venmo username) ;)" in your bio and the passive income will flow in.

Brb, dropping out of uni. This will be my job.

is venmo like paypal?

i am looking for an infrastructure to receive the hard earned dollars of cucks

is venmo like paypal?

i am looking for an infrastructure to receive the hard earned dollars of cucks

Venmo is the millennial version of PayPal since it's just a phone app mainly. A lot of sluts on tinder use it to get paid for sex or just siphon money out of cucks.

Venmo is the millennial version of PayPal since it's just a phone app mainly. A lot of sluts on tinder use it to get paid for sex or just siphon money out of cucks.

Can they link it to me? What precautions should I take?

Brb, dropping out of uni. This will be my job.
Lmao it's not great. Ewhore passive income is sparse af. If you want to make livable money you need to either enlist a real female to help you or finesse the fuck out of people. I did lots of photoshopped fansigns back in my prime.

Can they link it to me? What precautions should I take?

Sign up using a VPN and don't link any identifying info to it (don't use an identifying username either). Find someone to take the venmo money for crypto over the counter on a place like hackforums or just Google some places. Then you have your money in crypto and it's not very very traceable. If you're extra cautious, trade it for monero and funnel it through a couple transactions, then it's pretty damn secure.

pics of convos?

e-whoremaxxing guide when?