Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Have Been Tormented Every Night for Several Months

Hombre

Hombre

Banned
-
I am not talking about going to bed, deliberating about my life, and crying myself to sleep. What happens is that for several months now, I have been having hyper-realistic dreams in which I am tormented. Once I am awake, it does not really bother me since I am not superstitious. However, while the dream is happening, it feels extremely frightening, I am not capable of being rational while I have these dreams, so I am entirely vulnerable. Some of the dreams that I have every day include:
  1. I committing suicide.
  2. Family members dying.
  3. Being accused of a crime and going to jail (I am a manlet, so I would have a really bad time there).
  4. Drowning.
  5. Jumping from buildings.
  6. Being persecuted by ghosts and witches (Once again I don't believe in these things, but I am not rational while having these hyper-realistic dreams).
  7. People breaking down and entering my home (This happens almost every night).
  8. People robbing me.
  9. Encountering terrifying animals.

Fuck man. Those are really brutal dreams tbh. Maybe try taking something for it.

I have been planning to go to the doctor, as this has got out of control.
yeah that would be for the best. Nightmares like that sound fucking horrible.

I am not talking about going to bed, deliberating about my life, and crying myself to sleep. What happens is that for several months now, I have been having hyper-realistic dreams in which I am tormented. Once I am awake, it does not really bother me since I am not superstitious. However, while the dream is happening, it feels extremely frightening, I am not capable of being rational while I have these dreams, so I am entirely vulnerable. Some of the dreams that I have every day include:
  1. I committing suicide.
  2. Family members dying.
  3. Being accused of a crime and going to jail (I am a manlet, so I would have a really bad time there).
  4. Drowning.
  5. Jumping from buildings.
  6. Being persecuted by ghosts and witches (Once again I don't believe in these things, but I am not rational while having these hyper-realistic dreams).
  7. People breaking down and entering my home (This happens almost every night).
  8. People robbing me.
  9. Encountering terrifying animals.
Ok GrAYcel

Sounds like a djinn bro

you must be experiencing a lot of stress in your day

you must be experiencing a lot of stress in your day
When I encountered the blackpill for the first time, I had suicidal thoughts daily for three months. I had depression for 4 years as well.

When I encountered the blackpill for the first time, I had suicidal thoughts daily for three months. I had depression for 4 years as well.
Was the blackpill that big of a surprise to you? For me I always subtly knew I was ugly, I just thought my personality could make up for it.

Was the blackpill that big of a surprise to you? For me I always subtly knew I was ugly, I just thought my personality could make up for it.
No, it is hard to explain, but I will try. I had been always "semi-blackpilled" (i.e., I knew that looks reign supreme and that life is intrinsically unfair) I just didn't know the name for it. However, because I had been depressed for so long, the nihilistic aspect of the blackpill was the one that really got to me. Knowing that this life might be meaningless and that nothing that we do can help it, was the one that really triggered suicidal thoughts. I have already overcome these feelings though.

No, it is hard to explain, but I will try. I had been always "semi-blackpilled" (i.e., I knew that looks reign supreme and that life is intrinsically unfair) I just didn't know the name for it. However, because I had been depressed for so long, the nihilistic aspect of the blackpill was the one that really got to me. Knowing that this life might be meaningless and that nothing that we do can help it, was the one that really triggered suicidal thoughts. I have already overcome these feelings though.
There really isn't much to do with the blackpill its kind of just there. Only thing to do is find something you like to cope with, instead of dwelling on it too much. Because its out of our control.

There really isn't much to do with the blackpill its kind of just there. Only thing to do is find something you like to cope with, instead of dwelling on it too much. Because its out of our control.
I encountered the blackpill back in September 2019. I just spend all this time lurking this forum since then every day for 1-3 hours at a time. At this point, I have already overcome what the blackpill posits. There are several things, in my opinion, that is wrong about it, and many things that are right. One just needs to be cautious about the information presented.

I encountered the blackpill back in September 2019. I just spend all this time lurking this forum since then every day for 1-3 hours at a time. At this point, I have already overcome what the blackpill posits. There are several things, in my opinion, that is wrong about it, and many things that are right. One just needs to be cautious about the information presented.
Ironically the blackpill just kind of confirmed my suspicions, when I was growing up. In a way it was satisfactory for me to know it wasn't just me who thought this way. I think most of the things presented are reasonable, maybe somethings fall short, but most of it makes sense for me at least.

Nightmares , brutal