Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have been told "Don't take rejection personally" by pretty much everyone around me.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
What they don't seem to understand is that my problems are multi-layered beginning with the fact that I live in a rural area with less than 3,000 people in total while having to rely on my parents for transportation. This alone makes it so if I do get a chance to ask a foid out, it is a bigger deal to me, because I don't know when or if I'll get another chance. I just feel like my parents treated like a kid to the point where I am now 26 years old, and I can't tie my shoes by myself and also, I need to be taught how to ride a bike again. :feelsohgod:

WTF is my life?

funny how their prescribed counsels to someone else's difficulties is always some form of ,,don't care", ,,don't react", ,,be resilient" till something of relatively comically abysmal degree hits them and they start breaking down.

Last edited:
Well you should take it personally because rejection is usually stemming from a personal issue, most times women reject a man because he has something wrong with himself. I’m glad I got rejected by 10+ women, basically convinced me to start looksmaxxing and saving up for surgery.

>and I can't tie my shoes by myself and also

bro what?

This advice would be fair if they foids reject people with....

RESPECT....

But does that ever happen?

No. These fucking bitches try to mock you, make fun of you and publicly try to get others talk garbage about you right on the spot...

Even if you asked in the most respectful way....

This advice would be fair if they foids reject people with....

RESPECT....

But does that ever happen?

No. These fucking bitches try to mock you, make fun of you and publicly try to get others talk garbage about you right on the spot...

Even if you asked in the most respectful way....
I love your writing style bro, but yeah I get rejected softly or harshly, I’ve been called “fugly” before. I mean I’m glad people are honest with me at times, better than lying to me at least.

’ve been called “fugly” before. I mean I’m glad people are honest with me at times, better than lying to me at least.

No man.

Toughen your ego.

That is honest but highly disrespectful...

What is fair, respectable and honest?

"I am sorry but I am just not physically attracted to you but I wish you luck..."

That is honest yet highly respectful...

Is this how these fucking dirty viral infested females behave today?

No....

They feel they personal need to destroy they other person self-image, self-esteem, confidence and not only that but have other turn up against the dude socially.

These whores will say "Ohh we get stalked...."

No they do not.

They vast majority of times most males will leave the bitch alone.

Move on and keep trying until...

They come across the black pill :blackpill::feelsokman::feelzez:

just wage harder son it'll all turn out well in the end :feelskek::feelsmage:
funny how their prescribed counsels to someone else's difficulties is always some form of ,,don't care", ,,don't react", ,,be resilient" till something of relatively comically abysmal degree hits them and they start breaking down.

Rejection is literally and entirely personal. Every rejecter will accept someone else, someone better. So yes, it's all personal.

Rejection is literally and entirely personal. Every rejecter will accept someone else, someone better. So yes, it's all personal.

:blackpill:

They have to get personal by saying no... But what they NOT have to do?

Disrespect you while already rejecting you...

That's pouring 90% rubbing alcohol on your bullet wound after shooting you with their rejection bullet in the heart....

Helicopter parents will fuck you harder than anything else, but at the same time it's not even their fault because they think this is better for you.

Helicopter parents will fuck you harder than anything else, but at the same time it's not even their fault because they think this is better for you.
Just like they tell me it's better that I can't drive because I don't have to worry about maintaining a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back