Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have been thinking of going back to College

  • Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,643
Online
21d 17h 51m
The only proplem is that college has become not so much a means to attain a education but instead a ideal experience for "personal development". Most of the people who attend colleges rather than specific feild oriented schools just repeat what their professors had taught them without any thought whatsoever, college is not a place for ingenuitive think it is an institution.

Also if I went to college I would have to take student loans which I would inevitably be unable to pay off considering that after college one usually does not find a job in the given field of expertise. Thus I would return to wagecucking.

I wouldn't be able to pursue any of by interests as I would be working and studying at the same time. Absolute cucked, this world has become.

I am 22 years old so if I returned it I would be miserbale, the last time I went to school some Stacy bitch bimbo decided it was her mission to piss me off as much as possible while getting the local Chads she was fucking in on it. Thus I quit, also the faggot teacher at that school called me a loser and the principle told me to become a trucker.

I do not even talk to these people, they are just inherently sardonic. Fuck em, can't wait to inherit a small fortune from my grandfather.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Malum non vincet
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,875
Online
30d 4h 11m
I've payed my 7th semester the day b4 yesterday but am probably gonna drop out anyway kek
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,036
Online
35d 38m
the virgin shepherd said:
college is not a place for ingenuitive think it is an institution.
Yeah
AlphaCentauri said:
I've payed my 7th semester the day b4 yesterday but am probably gonna drop out anyway kek
the virgin shepherd said:
am 22 years old so if I returned it I would be miserbale, the last time I went to school some Stacy bitch bimbo decided it was her mission to piss me off as much as possible while getting the local Chads she was fucking in on it. Thus I quit, also the faggot teacher at that school called me a loser and the principle told me to become a trucker.

I do not even talk to these people, they are just inherently sardonic. Fuck em, can't wait to inherit a small fortune from my grandfather.
Something like those also happened to me , It’s just very very hard for people like us
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Malum non vincet
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,875
Online
30d 4h 11m
Mentally lost cel said:
Yeah


Something like those also happened to me , It’s just very very hard for people like us
Yep
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,622
Online
105d 9h 11m
the virgin shepherd said:
can't wait to inherit a small fortune from my grandfather.
After grandfather passes 10-20 ppl already have their hands out and/or it’s all spent within a few years. That’s how it usually goes, so dont depend on that. In my case the executor of the estate bought an oceanfront home as an expense for a few years of caregiving before passing. I ended up with peanuts and a headache.

Plenty of ‘easy’ Gubbermint GED jobs with good pay/benefits-pension. Don’t need college for that, just high marks on civil service exam that you can take over and over again. The answers are in the question and test is multiple choice... cake.
 
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
1,981
Online
12d 13h 39m
College = Chad and Stacy club

It took me years to realize that, tyrones just play niggerball, and make the university plenty of money through athletics. Ugly men struggle in college, especially the ugly men who are entering college straight out of high school. I watched a lot of young males dropout of college, because it "just wasn't for" them. And then I watched Chads and tyrones (yes, even niggers can earn their BA's), graduate from college within 4 to 5 years. It's not that the academics are too hard - it's that your dick will get hard watching stacys walking around in yoga pants all day.
 
P

portugalcel

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 13, 2021
Posts
118
Online
19h 0m
OP get yourself to a trade school as soon as possible and checkout mikeroweworks.org
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
9,150
Online
30d 14h 52m
our creator or better who runs this world

must be beaten up hard

i mean wtf , while you rot in your room coping , some other fuck sits in his house chilling after coming back from a drip

or enjoying themselfs in their house with nobody but themselfs around , having sex outside and whatnot
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Malum non vincet
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,875
Online
30d 4h 11m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
College = Chad and Stacy club

It took me years to realize that, tyrones just play niggerball, and make the university plenty of money through athletics. Ugly men struggle in college, especially the ugly men who are entering college straight out of high school. I watched a lot of young males dropout of college, because it "just wasn't for" them. And then I watched Chads and tyrones (yes, even niggers can earn their BA's), graduate from college within 4 to 5 years. It's not that the academics are too hard - it's that your dick will get hard watching stacys walking around in yoga pants all day.
College = normtard hell
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,643
Online
21d 17h 51m
RandomGuy said:
After grandfather passes 10-20 ppl already have their hands out and/or it’s all spent within a few years. That’s how it usually goes, so dont depend on that. In my case the executor of the estate bought an oceanfront home as an expense for a few years of caregiving before passing. I ended up with peanuts and a headache.

Plenty of ‘easy’ Gubbermint GED jobs with good pay/benefits-pension. Don’t need college for that, just high marks on civil service exam that you can take over and over again. The answers are in the question and test is multiple choice... cake.
What did you do?

Also my grandfather does not have a caretaker my grandmother has been doing that for gis entire life. I'll get 100k at least.
portugalcel said:
OP get yourself to a trade school as soon as possible and checkout mikeroweworks.org
I really love the S.W.E.A.T program they're offering, nothing tells you that you are going to be a wagecuck forever like a motto founded on hard labor.
 
Last edited:
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
491
Online
2d 15h 9m
I'm a 5'11", 5/10 in-the-face white male and I was STILL an incel in college.

Hypergamy is intense
 
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Posts
1,274
Online
48d 23h 38m
College is only good for STEMing. Anything else is a Marxist propaganda.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Malum non vincet
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,875
Online
30d 4h 11m
BrazilianLambda said:
College is only good for STEMing. Anything else is a Marxist propaganda.
And for getting a state job which requires higher education
mortyposter said:
It never even began for tradecels.
Over for truckcels
 
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
491
Online
2d 15h 9m
phony2021xxoo said:
Thx to Social media
I agree. Instagram and Snapchat have fucked up the whole mating scape.
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top