Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “i hAvE bEeN oStRaCiZeD sInCe i wAs 3 mOnThS oLd”

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Say something along these lines and the mods would instantly protect you. I see this shit so much times where some troll would make a thread exaggerating shit about not being “loved” or getting bullied then act like a complete retard for the rest of the time. Like they would say borderline bluepilled shit or talk like sjw redditors. Now don’t get me wrong, sometimes it is ok to vent when you have a bad day but there is a difference between venting and full on bitching like a roastie.

I have seen foids make roastie tier threads talking about wanting hugs and shit but they never talk about any blackpilled subjects. In fact there is a certain user doing it now. They wouldn’t even try to make an effort to LARP. They would simply parrot random terms like cope, based etc and the mods would defend them to death no matter how much people report them for being infiltrators. As long as they don’t straight up say they are a foid the mods won’t do shit.

Okay quick question

what is wrong with wanting a hug?

Okay quick question

That’s some roastie shit. Also you are a huge moralfag as well. Your shitty threads read exactly like fds roasties crying about chads.

also congrats on finding the caps lock key

That’s some roastie shit. Also you are a huge moralfag as well. Your shitty threads read exactly like fds roasties crying about chads.

Only logging back in and responding to say that I’m not gonna bother arguing. I am logging out indefinitely due to you and others hating me for wanting things like affection. I don’t care if you respond to this comment. I won’t read it or respond to it. Call me whatever name you want in the book, say good riddance all you want. I’m tired. You win. Congrats. I hope I made you happy.

I look forward to Incel news tomorrow

Only logging back in and responding to say that I’m not gonna bother arguing. I am logging out indefinitely due to you and others hating me for wanting things like affection. I don’t care if you respond to this comment. I won’t read it or respond to it. Call me whatever name you want in the book, say good riddance all you want. I’m tired. You win. Congrats. I hope I made you happy.
record your suicide

lmao that's some foid type shit

Dn rd roastie.

Images 8
quick question
D90
Images 7

Only logging back in and responding to say that I’m not gonna bother arguing.
Images
I am logging out indefinitely due to you and others hating me for wanting things like affection. I don’t care if you respond to this comment. I won’t read it or respond to it. Call me whatever name you want in the book, say good riddance all you want. I’m tired.
Images 1
You win. Congrats. I hope I made you happy.
:feelzez::feelzez::cool::cool:
Das right

I look forward to Incel news tomorrow
I am sure this will be the highlight of it. It’s good that people are finally catching on and realizing. I suspected it since december when I first met this disgrace
Should have @ me

Also idk whats going on I think i side with OP he is a nice poster
Basically some roastie (ass_f) has been acting like a retard and saying bluepilled cucked shit. When people called her out she sperged out and starting making attention whore threads about roping. The other threads have more context.

Last edited:

lol yeah I thinked that too
Say something along these lines and the mods would instantly protect you. I see this shit so much times where some troll would make a thread exaggerating shit about not being “loved” or getting bullied then act like a complete retard for the rest of the time. Like they would say borderline bluepilled shit or talk like sjw redditors. Now don’t get me wrong, sometimes it is ok to vent when you have a bad day but there is a difference between venting and full on bitching like a roastie.

I have seen foids make roastie tier threads talking about wanting hugs and shit but they never talk about any blackpilled subjects. In fact there is a certain user doing it now. They wouldn’t even try to make an effort to LARP. They would simply parrot random terms like cope, based etc and the mods would defend them to death no matter how much people report them for being infiltrators. As long as they don’t straight up say they are a foid the mods won’t do shit.
He really sounds like a bitch larper imo

Jesus I must agree with you man,I mean if he’s not a foid he should really grow up

Last edited:

So true tbh :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Women write like that

He really sounds like a bitch larper imo
It’s definitely a foid trying to get attention
Jesus I must agree with you man,I mean if he’s not a foid he should really grow up
Tbh. At best it is a cucked bluepiller but I am 100% sure that it is a foid
What are your thoughts on this whole situation? I haven’t seen you reply to any of those shitty threads

What are your thoughts on this whole situation? I haven’t seen you reply to any of those shitty threads
Haven't replied to any of the threads because tbh no point in getting into arguments with suspect posters. But it just shows the idea that 2017cels deserve the most respect is stupid. All those threads you are referring to were made by someone who joined here the first day this forum went online.

:dafuckfeels:
Hope you’re not talking about me.
I’ve said I wanted a hug, as it’s important for someone who is a KHHTV.

:dafuckfeels:
Hope you’re not talking about me.
I’ve said I wanted a hug, as it’s important for someone who is a KHHTV.
Not talking about you. The user I was talking about already commented on this thread. She deleted her account as she was too pussy to fight off the entire forum. (ass_f)

Not talking about you. The user I was talking about already commented on this thread. She deleted her account as she was too pussy to fight off the entire forum. (ass_f)
Jfl saw their response. No one’s given me shit for wanting affection, so the user is coping thinking that would be the only reason.

Just put them on your ignore list you baby.

Jfl saw their response. No one’s given me shit for wanting affection, so the user is coping thinking that would be the only reason.
Constantly spamming that is pretty damn annoying but she was using that as way to play victim so she can get away with being a nuisance