Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been on government welfare for 5 years

GaelicTruecel

GaelicTruecel

Recruit
★★
I have been expected to search for jobs as that is part of the agreement. I am down to my last few months of NEETing as the appointments are getting unbearably awkward. I have to visit the welfare office every 2 weeks and my 'work coach' is a soy boy. He shows me all the jobs in the area on the computer and I tell him I will apply for them. I apply for a few and if they ask me to come for an interview I don't reply. I also have an old phone number on my resume.

I can't believe I have gotten away with this charade for 5 years.

Why did you just snitch on yourself jfl

Cobtinue neeting

I have been expected to search for jobs as that is part of the agreement. I am down to my last few months of NEETing as the appointments are getting unbearably awkward. I have to visit the welfare office every 2 weeks and my 'work coach' is a soy boy. He shows me all the jobs in the area on the computer and I tell him I will apply for them. I apply for a few and if they ask me to come for an interview I don't reply. I also have an old phone number on my resume.

I can't believe I have gotten away with this charade for 5 years.
where you from ?

where you from ?
IP says he's from Europe/London.

Brutal if so.

I think they're bux are harder to obtain and or maintain than ours over in Burgerland. :feelsrope:

Based leechcel!

But other than that,
Congratulations!!!

If you have mental health problems then you can claim a lot more. Look up LCWRA and PIP.

Based. Fuck society.

If you have mental health problems then you can claim a lot more. Look up LCWRA and PIP.
PIPs so hard to get rn. I’ve got an actual physical illness that’s doesn’t let me work and got denied

Damn good for you.

PIPs so hard to get rn. I’ve got an actual physical illness that’s doesn’t let me work and got denied
I think you can apply for "unfit for work" payment which is around an extra £90 a week on top of the UC.

Your doctor will have to confirm your physical illness so you must tell him your problems.