Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have been ldaring for two days now

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
My exams are semi over and I really don't need to study more tbh. So now I just want to ldar and maybe try to gymmaxx after I saw that thread with gymcel ascending.

But my father wants me to start studying again jfl I have been studying for 7 hours a day minimum for a year now. I want to try to gymmaxx and cope now. Btw I haven't stepped out of my home. Just don't feel like going out and it's not like I have friends to go out with.

Best thing you can do right now. Corona wont touch .co users!

Do some

studying 7 hours a day minimum? wtf lol

My exams are semi over and I really don't need to study more tbh. So now I just want to ldar and maybe try to gymmaxx after I saw that thread with gymcel ascending.

But my father wants me to start studying again jfl I have been studying for 7 hours a day minimum for a year now. I want to try to gymmaxx and cope now. Btw I haven't stepped out of my home. Just don't feel like going out and it's not like I have friends to go out with.
7 hours a day wtf, are you in uni what type of shitty coarse are you doing.

you're a med student right? you probably mog all of us if so
No why do you think that lmao

My father wants me to become a doctor tho so I can be a good betabux one day. I don't want to become a doctor but want to work in biotech and genetics. In short want to become a scientist. I'm planning to take up biology in college. If nothing works out I will either kill myself or do an MBA.

No why do you think that lmao

My father wants me to become a doctor tho so I can be a good betabux one day. I don't want to become a doctor but want to work in biotech and genetics. In short want to become a scientist. I'm planning to take up biology in college. If nothing works out I will either kill myself or do an MBA.

Motivationcel mogs us to oblivion.
gl on the ascencion. :feelsokman:

how old are you? i thought you were in med school because thats the only situation you'd need to study 7 hours a day
19 in ten days. I'm retarded so I need to study more than a normie would anyway. Plus this year was pretty weird ngl I was confused what I was doing in my life. I like studying tbh ngl that's why I was able to study that much.
7 hours a day wtf, are you in uni what type of shitty coarse are you doing.
I'm not in uni but soon will be. My condition is pretty weird I rather not talk about it but it's becoming okay now......

I'm not in uni but soon will be. My condition is pretty weird I rather not talk about it but it's becoming okay now......
good luck and remember to have fun or you'll regret it

good luck and remember to have fun or you'll regret it
Yeah I will try to have some fun. Many users have said this to me, to try to have fun or I will regret it very much.
Motivationcel mogs us to oblivion.
gl on the ascencion. :feelsokman:
Lmao I literally said I will kill myself if nothing works out. As for motivation, even im not sure how I am able to keep going till now.

Lmao I literally said I will kill myself if nothing works out. As for motivation, even im not sure how I am able to keep going till now.
is your dad abusive

is your dad abusive
No lmao why did you thought that?

But the ideal life according to him is becoming a high earning betabux jfl. I don't study because my father wants me to, I study on my on.

No lmao why did you thought that?

But the ideal life according to him is becoming a high earning betabux jfl. I don't study because my father wants me to, I study on my on.
just checking brocel, dont worry

Jfl at your father it's never enough for them

Jfl at your father it's never enough for them
It's only enough when you have finally betabuxmaxxed.

The bluepill is embedded in his genes.

Gotta step your ldar game

Cool bro. Ive been ldaring for 10 years