Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have been interacting with foids far more lately since the reopening in San Francisco, my god its unbelievable how arrogant and crude they are

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I don't care to offend whitecels on this forum or not. Most whitecels I bet are Eurocels tbh.

You think this shit is an acccident rofl?

White Anglo and Jewish males like it to be this way. Females are totally privileged for the sole opportunity to have sexual intercourse with white males (of all SMV levels as well as income levels).

Latino/Black/Indian/Middle eastern men are shielded from this racial dehumanizing cuckery that we East Asian males face; white male evil undermining but it will come to you guys soon too.

Youre only hope is to follow and support China instead of the Anglo-Judeo IMF-Federal reserve Anglo-Judeo crap.

I love this video down here so much, its an underdog lambasting the unjust unrightheous bully on the global stage: Please watch again:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZof-hedxFA

Last edited:
ok move to europe, korea or australia every female there is getting chinked. SF is a known wmaf hotspot its culturally ingrained for ethnic femoids to worship white cock there if i lived there i would've moved or roped

you need to escape that AIDS RIDDEN SHITHOLE. Why the FUCK are you still living there?

Riceland did something right, they don’t bow down to degenerates

you need to escape that AIDS RIDDEN SHITHOLE. Why the FUCK are you still living there?
I cant just leave and moneymaxx somewhere else. At least not yet. I've been thinking about New Mexico, Arizona, or Texas. And you bet you're ass I'll be voting red.

I just can't stand this shit anymore. Its fuckin madness.

I cant just leave and moneymaxx somewhere else. At least not yet. I've been thinking about New Mexico, Arizona, or Texas. And you bet you're ass I'll be voting red.

I just can't stand this shit anymore. Its fuckin madness.
PROMISE ME YOU WILL LEAVE SF BY THIS YEAR AT LEAST. I hate that place PASSIONATELY.

Just thinking about SF makes me wanna harm innocent animals.

Youre only hope is to follow and support China instead of the Anglo-Judeo IMF-Federal reserve Anglo-Judeo crap.
China is cucked. This is what they show in their state media:

I wish they were based but they're already bowing down to the white cockocracy.

Kinda water is wet post ngl

fuck cucks btw

Just remember that there are a lot of RINOs if you do vote red and you are bound to be dissappointed. A lot of blueblood establishment types that end up having the same policies as democrats but just slightly less progressive culturally. Cornyn (R-TX) and Murkowski (R-AK) are examples.

I don't care to offend whitecels on this forum or not. Most whitecels I bet are Eurocels tbh.

You think this shit is an acccident rofl?

White Anglo and Jewish males like it to be this way. Females are totally privileged for the sole opportunity to have sexual intercourse with white males (of all SMV levels as well as income levels).

Latino/Black/Indian/Middle eastern men are shielded from this racial dehumanizing cuckery that we East Asian males face; white male evil undermining but it will come to you guys soon too.

I love this video down here so much, its an underdog lambasting the unjust unrightheous bully on the global stage: Please watch again:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZof-hedxFA

Mid. Eastern men are not at all. Women display extreme hostility towards me literally every single place I go. I've seen Asian men although rejected for romance/sex at least get treated better.. like a hierarchy of animals, some animals get treated as obedient pets, others as disgusting pests.

I am convinced that men in long-term-relationships or has constant unpaid sex are merely women in a man's body if you think about it. How in the holy fuck can you tolerate a woman's prattle or her bullshit on a daily basis without snapping? This is why that men make fun of other men for having female friends, as his own mind and behaviors have to be feminine for him to tolerate a woman for a long period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back