Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been diagnosed with psychosis

DJungle

DJungle

Greycel
I dont want to give you much detail but i have attemped suicide and my family have figurate it out. My mother said I have a great life and i should not have bad mental health.

Long story short, this started series of events, where i would end up in therapy or whatever and got diagnosed with psychosis (its not official yet but 99% i have it).

Why is life so hard to us incels? First i got this genetics of my body and then i got this shit in my head. I was going for a walk today to a field and i had a halucination of a girlfriend next to me, walking with me, and talking shit... Am i really this dispair? That girl was a girl i knew years ago and she was the only girl ever who was not a complete discusting human being. She was nice. 6/10 but we used to be in similiar friend group and played lol. This girl and one more friend were the only real ones. All other friends have abbadon me. All of them.

I cannot take this they are going to lock me into a psych cell probably holy fucking shit.

there is literally noone in my life. No one in my life cares about me. my family and my friends are laughting behind my back. They are rats. All of them. The only real ones lefted to another schools.

Kill all women or whatever. Stay strong guys.

Wouldn't get into a psych cell. Once you're in you never got out. Probably just go on rampage before that happens.

Im also kinda sure i have psychosis, and my parents were going to send me to a doctor but i was able to stall it and change their mind. I promised them i will stop talking to myself.
Now if I start having the urge to talk to myself, i just record it so i don't seem insane when really I am.

take ur meds. I'm in a similar boat and believe me when I say take ur meds. anyone telling u to avoid "jewpills" isn't going through what we're going through.

based

use your newfound powers to make based schizoposts and increase your postcount above 500

Maybe you could get a mentally ill gf from the psych ward

Im also kinda sure i have psychosis, and my parents were going to send me to a doctor but i was able to stall it and change their mind. I promised them i will stop talking to myself.
Now if I start having the urge to talk to myself, i just record it so i don't seem insane when really I am.
as far as i understand psychosis is when you have hallucinations and you 100% believe they are complitly real.
If you think the hallucinations are not real, its not psychotic disorder. So, it cannot be schizofrenia or psychosis, but those hallucinations are made in the ocipital lobe part of the brain (the place where our vision is being made, and those hallucination are not serious).

I almost got today a psychotic episode but thankfully i remembered that the girl is a long time gone and could not be in our town so i realaze it must be a hallucination. Jeez i should have tried to fuck that chick while i was halucinating LOL