Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have been cooming to foids I know

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★★
I've been cooming to them for hours now.

I'm too old and educated for this brainrot 2024 zoomer bullshit

Lust is a deadly sin btw

I used to do that too, especially to foid work colleagues. Then i got another job where theres only ugly foids working so i can't fap to them. It's easier to fap to foids you've met and had a conversation with, at a workplace for example. It just feels better, like you have some kind of connection with them even though they would never wanna be with you.

I used to do that too, especially to foid work colleagues.
Based, we are men of culture.
Then i got another job where theres only ugly foids working so i can't fap to them.
Too bad, but I'm sure you had reasons to leave your old job.
It's easier to fap to foids you've met and had a conversation with, at a workplace for example. It just feels better, like you have some kind of connection with them even though they would never wanna be with you.
Yes it definitely does feel better fapping to foids you know, I get what you mean by feeling a connection with them while fapping, it makes things more real and exciting.

I have been cooming to pictures of Lucoa for weeks now.

You made the right choice.
I miss it though, alot. The most chill job i ever had. I used to operate lathes like these:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J1flCFzuVs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZOadmmtjM

You just had to refill material basically, maybe make some repairs now and then. You could go outside in the sun and chill while the machines were working. I had the best boss, and i didn't have to talk to anyone. It was the ultimate incel job.

I miss it though, alot. The most chill job i ever had. I used to operate lathes like these:
No idea as to what is going on in these videos but it looks cool.
You just had to refill material basically, maybe make some repairs now and then. You could go outside in the sun and chill while the machines were working. I had the best boss, and i didn't have to talk to anyone. It was the ultimate incel job.
But something went wrong didn't it, you had to change jobs.

Pray and ask for forgiveness

Every sin is deadly, we were born dead in sin from birth, only Christ can redeem us.
JeSUS already died for all your sins so everything you do it’s already forgiven so sin as much as you want jfl

I used to do that too, especially to foid work colleagues. Then i got another job where theres only ugly foids working so i can't fap to them. It's easier to fap to foids you've met and had a conversation with, at a workplace for example. It just feels better, like you have some kind of connection with them even though they would never wanna be with you.
This

JeSUS already died for all your sins so everything you do it’s already forgiven so sin as much as you want jfl
All trucels go to hell anyway, We are bad no matter what we do.

All trucels go to hell anyway, We are bad no matter what we do.
Nah mang trucels go to heaven because they’ve suffered enough in this life tbh. Once you reach rock bottom the only way to go is up so maybe one becomes more Normie in the next life (although I don’t know whether to believe in reincarnation)

Nah mang trucels go to heaven because they’ve suffered enough in this life tbh. Once you reach rock bottom the only way to go is up so maybe one becomes more Normie in the next life (although I don’t know whether to believe in reincarnation)

Cooming isn’t a new term
It is. I doubt anyone used this word in the early 2000s for example, correct me if Im wrong though

It is. I doubt anyone used this word in the early 2000s for example, correct me if Im wrong though
might have just been a British thing but I know people born in the 60s who use cumming

I just jerk off to whores on motherless. :chad: