Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have been chatting to foid clerk at supermarket

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
She's a 10/10 or at least 9/10 with perfect bone structure and beautiful jaw, eyes, lips and nose. I ask her questions and she kind of dismissively answers every time, obviously cos big line at supermarket and she's working so can't really chat in depth with her, but also obviously because im not chad :lul::lul::lul:

But today I thought to myself, YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT, I"LL GIVE HER MY NUMBER

But I didnt do it the way you would think. I briefly spoke with her about modelling and saw you have an amazing look and she said thanks and then I mentioned I'll help her out with finding the right people for it, she said k cool, I went home from supermarket quickly googled a really good photo studio which works in partnership with modelling agencies and they had 79 USD cheap 1 hour photo session for a few basic photos to submit to a modelling agency.

I scribbled the details of the photo studio on a note and said I know the studio owner (Which I technically do, I spoke with her for fifteen minutes by phone when she offered to chat on the in-site messenger service.) and I said "If youre unsure or need help with anything text me, my number's __________"

So it was a very sneaky little slip-in of my number HEH. I think if over next few days she doesnt call, safe to say im ugly fuck and she wants nothing to do with me. I already know the former I suppose, but will confirm the latter.

So thats the story of how I slipped my number to a 10/10 babe via a sneaky context! lol

She's a 10/10 or at least 9/10 with perfect bone structure and beautiful jaw, eyes, lips and nose. I ask her questions and she kind of dismissively answers every time, obviously cos big line at supermarket and she's working so can't really chat in depth with her, but also obviously because im not chad :lul::lul::lul:

But today I thought to myself, YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK IT, I"LL GIVE HER MY NUMBER

But I didnt do it the way you would think. I briefly spoke with her about modelling and saw you have an amazing look and she said thanks and then I mentioned I'll help her out with finding the right people for it, she said k cool, I went home from supermarket quickly googled a really good photo studio which works in partnership with modelling agencies and they had 79 USD cheap 1 hour photo session for a few basic photos to submit to a modelling agency.

I scribbled the details of the photo studio on a note and said I know the studio owner (Which I technically do, I spoke with her for fifteen minutes by phone when she offered to chat on the in-site messenger service.) and I said "If youre unsure or need help with anything text me, my number's __________"

So it was a very sneaky little slip-in of my number HEH. I think if over next few days she doesnt call, safe to say im ugly fuck and she wants nothing to do with me. I already know the former I suppose, but will confirm the latter.

So thats the story of how I slipped my number to a 10/10 babe via a sneaky context! lol

Yeah Great, help her to become a high paid famous model with tons of cuck Providers and orbiters

While chad will drill her ass at a Pub toilet

BIG FUCKING LOL AT THIS COPE

Send pic bro. Big time PSLer here.
Haven't really seen a 9/10 where I live.

Could we see a confirmation of reverse juggernaut theory here via OP's possible ascension? Or maybe you're actually a Chad and you didn't know it, OP.

If you are really a truecel, This story gonna ends up tragic

Could we see a confirmation of reverse juggernaut theory here via OP's possible ascension? Or maybe you're actually a Chad and you didn't know it, OP.
Did I say anything to indicate im a chad and dont know it? lol like I said, she expressed apathetic dismissiveness in her conversation with me, and an empty "kk thanks" when I handed her the note with details. Chances are she'll just ignore me and the note like every girl ever, I just wrote this post to let you guys know about YET ANOTHER attempt I made at communicating with a foid, and chances are it'll end in rejection and silence like every other time

I did it because yolo and I dont care. I know it'll probably just be ignoring me again.

Did I say anything to indicate im a chad and dont know it? lol like I said, she expressed apathetic dismissiveness in her conversation with me, and an empty "kk thanks" when I handed her the note with details. Chances are she'll just ignore me and the note like every girl ever, I just wrote this post to let you guys know about YET ANOTHER attempt I made at communicating with a foid, and chances are it'll end in rejection and silence like every other time

I did it because yolo and I dont care. I know it'll probably just be ignoring me again.
Yep a phone number is usually nothing, Chad gets an offer to meet at a bar or somewhere for a drink or a coffee. I wouldn't be surprised if the phone number is fake.

Yep a phone number is usually nothing, Chad gets an offer to meet at a bar or somewhere for a drink or a coffee. I wouldn't be surprised if the phone number is fake.
Dude I got **no** phone number from her, I gave MY number to her, did u read the post?

I said "Contact these people about the whole modelling thing, I know the photo stuidio owner, call me at _____ if you need help with any of it"

She probly already has a boyfriend (Chad). 10/10 are always taken, what made you think she was single to begin with?

She also probly gets dozens of numbers every day from guys passing through there. Your number will be one of many to get lost in the shuffle.

Unless you're Chad you got a better shot at winning the lottery than getting a girl like that and that's not even an exaggeration tho I cant fault you for trying, it's more than I would do.

Last edited:
Dude I got **no** phone number from her, I gave MY number to her, did u read the post?

I said "Contact these people about the whole modelling thing, I know the photo stuidio owner, call me at _____ if you need help with any of it"
Lol that's definitely nothing then, sorry I didn't reread the original post before writing my other post. If she doesn't even give out her own phone number then it's over, Chad would've got atleast her phone number out of that.

nice to see hypergamy is alive and well in the incel community :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back