Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have been bullied by EVERYONE irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Chads, Stacys, normies, autists. THE WHOLE LOT. Everyone has been a cunt to be regardless their social status. This has resolved in me just isolating myself from everybody but humans do not do good in isolation. If I was a cunt back they would go to the powers at be to report me and I would lack social intelligence to point out the double standard. This or they would gang up and shame me. As an incel you are FUCKED socially. Being an incel goes beyond some yeast infected hole. It effects EVERYTHING in your life. Yet we should just accept this.

This thread has made me think about it - https://incels.is/threads/its-okay-to-be-bitter-hell-even-evil-if-you-were-treated-like-shit.179881/

And its 100% right. FUCK THIS WORLD.

If only we lost the ability of abstract thinking. The world would be easier.

It seems to me that people and socializing has devolved to a state where the humanity is gone and its just about the top tier people who dominate everything. Its no longer about support and healthiness, its about competition, dominance and selfishness. This is what happens when socializing and community building is strongly centered around fascist and eugenics principles. Whether you gain acceptance or not is a matter of meeting standards.
The beatings will continue until moral improves. I hope normies wake up one of these days. But I doubt it.

Yeah the morality is what's lacking because religion has been replaced with inhumane philosophies centering around darwinism, eugenics, fascism, and laissez faire capitalism. I am an atheist myself, but I recognize the sociological benefits that come with it. Religion makes people more orderly, responsible, accountable, moral, and considerate. Of course this is all because their belief in an unproven omnipotent entity that is considered a moral supervisor. In an ideal world, we should have all the religion-imparted qualities based on secular ethics, rationality, and humanism but that's a far fetched delusion because humans are fundamentally evil and hence need social engineering to keep them in check.
Tbh we need to bring back paganism, that worked great :feelsokman:

Can heavily relate, being a trucel means truly being at the bottom of the barrel

If you're a man and you experience any kind of abuse you're expected to just "brush it off" and "not be such a pussy." We're conditioned by our society to just bottle it all up and carry on with our daily lives like everything's perfectly fine. Meanwhile women are allowed to freely discuss their feelings and past abuse with zero criticism or ridicule (if they even experience any that's comparable to our own.) It's totally unfair. Why give a shit about a society that hates you and creates unrealistic social standards for you while allowing women to basically live life as a protected class? Why would anyone be surprised that guys like us decide to LDAR in our rooms all day? The best bet most of the men here have is working a grueling entry level job just for some measly scraps. After your torturous nine to five all you get to come home to is an empty room and or your boomer parents that yell at you for being low status. How's that supposed to be motivating? Real life is nothing more than a shitty investment for guys like us.

If you're a man and you experience any kind of abuse you're expected to just "brush it off" and "not be such a pussy." We're conditioned by our society to just bottle it all up and carry on with our daily lives like everything's perfectly fine. Meanwhile women are allowed to freely discuss their feelings and past abuse with zero criticism or ridicule (if they even experience any that's comparable to our own.) It's totally unfair. Why give a shit about a society that hates you and creates unrealistic social standards for you while allowing women to basically live life as a protected class? Why would anyone be surprised that guys like us decide to LDAR in our rooms all day? The best bet most of the men here have is working a grueling entry level job just for some measly scraps. After your torturous nine to five all you get to come home to is an empty room and or your boomer parents that yell at you for being low status. Real life is nothing more than a shitty investment for us.
I hate this double standard woman have man. A girl is quite? No consequences. A dude is? Bullied/Ignored. As a man in 2020 its truly over.

“Just don’t hold grudges bro , Forgive them:soy:

I was naive when I was young and thought "oh if I'm ugly maybe I won't get girls, but at least I'll get treated nicely by men"

How wrong I was
Same, yet it ever happened. Everyone continued being the same.

Start throwing viles of your semen and urine at people.
Run away laughing maniacally.

I for some peculiar reason could get along with Chadlites better than bluepilled incels in denial.

I can relate this, i was too in most part of school

I for some peculiar reason could get along with Chadlites better than bluepilled incels in denial.
Chads/Chadlites would either bully me or just say "yeah bro" then ignore me. But I hate them just as much for living a life that I can't. Blue pilled incels seemed to be more vicious for some reason.

I know the feeling.
And people nice to me only want to take advantage of me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I know the feeling.
And people nice to me only want to take advantage of me :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
People use to be nice to me so I would give them money or some shit then be cunts the next day.

It's your personality sweety

yep. hits close to home indeed

are you talking about school? If so, you know what to do
klebold-harris-overlay-featured.jpg
lol

Story of my childhood.
I had no idea why everyone was against me. Hahahahahaha.