Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have been banned from IncelTears for exposing Looks pill without even saying anything racist or mysoginist.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
JFL at these fucking victim blaming feminist cucks. I did not break any rule. I exposed examples of how looks affect life heavily. I protested also agaisnt their attitude of censorship instead of reasoning.

And I have been banned.

I wish these fucking cucks get disfigured and go from their 4/10 to 2/10 and get a taste of what they try to victim blame for.

Also I hope every bullying supporter, every victim blamer and every nature lover dies.

They have an unspoken rule against science just like we have a concrete rule against lies.

They ban any scientific discussion about looks or attraction.

Banned me for the same too.

Just ignore them. They are like a forum of creationists trolling legit biologists.

JFL at these fucking victim blaming feminist cucks. I did not break any rule. I exposed examples of how looks affect life heavily. I protested also agaisnt their attitude of censorship instead of reasoning.

And I have been banned.

I wish these fucking cucks get disfigured and go from their 4/10 to 2/10 and get a taste of what they try to victim blame for.

Also I hope every bullying supporter, every victim blamer and every nature lover dies.

Good man Op. Freedom of speech. 1st amendment.

They have an unspoken rule against science just like we have a concrete rule against lies.

Just ignore them. They are like a forum of creationists trolling legit biologists.

They hate science.

Also they celebrate the ban of subs. Why is braincels quarantined yet a sub of bullying supporters like inceltears is not, is beyond my understanding. Unless reddit admins are a bunch of cucks, then it would be understanable.

Also they celebrate the ban of subs. Why is braincels quarantined yet a sub of bullying supporters like inceltears is not, is beyond my understanding. Unless reddit admins are a bunch of cucks, then it would be understanable.

Reddit admins are a bunch of cucks. It's the nature of the website. It's an entire ecosystem that thrives on peer approval and upvotes/downvotes. This causes people who are seeking "safe" opinions to gravitate toward it.

I first learned how shit reddit was many years ago. I was reading a post on a random sub where someone was complaining about his tiny dick. So i posted a suggestion to try extenders or pumps since some people can gain dick size that way. My comment was downvoted over 30 times immediately and all these stupid posts about how "dick size doesn't matter!" got upvoted instead.

This wasn't even an incel reddit.

This is just the type of person that goes to reddit. I have no idea how anyone would want to post on that site at all. No one anywhere on reddit cares about truth. They care about safety and popularity above all else and those are meaningless in debates.

They are ignoring my transage thread so far. I want to see what they'll respond to it but think they'll just ignore it.

Exactly what i've been thinking.

Incels.me isn't that different from IT.
They just cope by making fun of others.
I doubt a single IT poster is a Chad.
I used to make fun of incels too before admitting to myself that I am one.

They are like a forum of creationists trolling legit biologists.
true kek

Why is braincels quarantined yet a sub of bullying supporters like inceltears is not, is beyond my understanding.
Its a leftist site, so they actually promote the suicide of incels.

No one anywhere on reddit cares about truth. They care about safety and popularity above all else and those are meaningless in debates.
True. Most "redditors" are low iq naive normies. They mostly behave like a herd and only care about pushing their shallow and obvious agendas.