Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been awake for hours and I'm still yet to leave my bed

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Return to greycel
★★★★★
Rotting hard

I don't want to do anything anymore. I just want to LDAR

I've come to appreciate life ngl, even while alone

Holy brutal

I was the exact same way last semester, this semester I'm motivated to try again because I have nothing to lose & have had a shit enough year as it is: Dog died, fucked some stuff up, procrastinated hard, issues with family- just fucking end this gay world already.

I've been at my desk for hours, only getting up to use the bathroom

Same, I think I'm gonna drop out of college like this, I can't bring myself to study anything or go anywhere anymore, I just want to chug a bottle of vodka and pass out. It's hard to get up when you receive no positive reinforcement in your life

I feel the same way every morning as well but I've got to meet the minimum percentage of attendance required in order to pass the semester

I've been at my desk for hours, only getting up to use the bathroom
Sleep Yawn GIF

Holy brutal

I was the exact same way last semester, this semester I'm motivated to try again because I have nothing to lose & have had a shit enough year as it is: Dog died, fucked some stuff up, procrastinated hard, issues with family- just fucking end this gay world already.
I've missed all my classes today from a lack of motivation. I was the same way for a lot of last year as well.

It's hard to feel motivated to try in life when you have nothing of value in it.

Same, I think I'm gonna drop out of college like this, I can't bring myself to study anything or go anywhere anymore, I just want to chug a bottle of vodka and pass out. It's hard to get up when you receive no positive reinforcement in your life
I'm very tempted to drop out at the moment as well but I wanna wait a couple more weeks before I make any decision.

I feel the same way every morning as well but I've got to meet the minimum percentage of attendance required in order to pass the semester
I'm lucky there's no attendance requirement in my uni. Don't think I'd be able to make it through otherwise

I'm lucky there's no attendance requirement in my uni. Don't think I'd be able to make it through otherwise
If I was you I wouldn't attend a single day of uni except the exams ofc

I've missed all my classes today from a lack of motivation. I was the same way for a lot of last year as well.

It's hard to feel motivated to try in life when you have nothing of value in it.
I fucked up on so many assignments & butchered basically the most important one of my college career

How were your grades?